everyone, please consider posting a full face photo as an avatar

Started by alantani, February 13, 2011, 09:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otownjoe

Thanks  , for some reason the picture i was using wouldnt load. I tried another picture and it loaded first try. Hope i catch something picture worthy this weekend so i can try again.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

triumphrick

I just posted a new picture.

I can't find a way to integrate it to my avatar..

Thanks!

Shark Hunter

Follow the instructions at the bottom of the previous page. If it still doesn't work, a moderator can help.
Life is Good!

Blade Runner

KTE1320

Thank you for adding me to this wonderful site.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

foakes

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

alantani

broadway

Hope that's not what it looks like out today :o
Welcome aboard KTE!
Dom

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

dalberty

Glad to be here! I have been reading and admiring your fishing reel savvy for several years now. Just glad to be a part of it and want to try rebuilding a few reels. I am looking to buy the bearing re-packing tools you and your machinist have designed. Then maybe a spooler for my Ford Ranger? Not to change the subject!
Where are the parts sold at?

alantani

send a pm with your address and i will ship it out. thanks!  and welcome!!!!

roost1