signup list for 4/0 insert kits

Started by Three se7ens, March 06, 2016, 01:38:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stoked4fishin

I assume this is for the 113H version reel?  If so, I'd like 1 set when available.
Thanks
Jeff

Three se7ens

Quote from: stoked4fishin on March 07, 2016, 12:16:09 AM
I assume this is for the 113H version reel?  If so, I'd like 1 set when available.
Thanks
Jeff

Yes, these kits for the 113H reels, and also fit other reels that use the 113H main gear and gear sleeve, like the Progear 545(and a few other models I cant name off the top of my head).

twotone

twotone

steelhead_killer

><)))">

Three se7ens

Well, my tumbler died last week, and Im stilling waiting on the replacement parts for it.  Some of the components for this first batch still need to be tumbled, so I cant start shipping out kits until after its operational again.  I expect to be shipping the first batch by next weekend, and I have another batch on order that should be ready to ship in about 2 weeks. 

xaf

Yogi_fish808

Nice to see the 113h kits are in the works again. Sign me up for 1 set please!
Aloha,
Kyle

sdlehr

Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

David Hall

I fell asleep and didn't see this sign up sheet so just make a bucket full of extras, I need 4 sets.

Cortez_Conversions

I'll take two sets if they are still available. Please and thank you!!
Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Three se7ens

As of Tom, 40 sets have been spoken for so far.  Ill have a final count of kits available when I get my order back from the cutter, but I think there will only be 2 kits available beyond whats already been reserved here.

Im packaging up the first batch tonight, and Ill start sending out invoices. 

Three se7ens

First round of invoices have been sent out.  I picked up the second batch of parts today, and should have them ready to ship towards the end of next week.  Invoices on the remaining requests will be sent out when the second batch is ready to ship. 

Three se7ens

The rest of the kits are ready, and invoices are sent you. 

A few extras kits were cut, and are still available. 

mikeysm