Delran washer and CF washer Materal

Started by Reel 224, March 08, 2016, 11:30:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reel 224

Where can I purchase Delrin and CF sheets to cut my own washers?

I answer my own question today, I searched on McMasters Car and found what I was looking for.
Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Keta

McMaster Carr for Delrin, Ebay for CF sheets.  The Ebay seller is easy to do business with.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111495328332?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&var=410491252944&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Bryan Young

SmoothDrag has pre-cut delrin washers in several sizes at a very reasonable price.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Reel 224

Thank you gentleman, Bryan I have a press and Cutters if I have a reel that has to get back to a customer in a Day or Two I can cut them myself without worrying about shipping time and off sized  old reels that are not common. If I find that I am working on common reels, then I will stock up on those drag washers from SmoothDrag or you. As you can tell from my most recant posts I'm gearing up to doing rods and reels for others here in NJ. I don't intend on stepping on anyone's toes here, besides I couldn't possible compete with Jon V or Dwight or others with rod building. I just want to try and support my habit and I love working with Reels and Rods.

I worked with guns for a long time and found that the liability is to great now and I don't want the hassle. You guys have given me a new beginning here with the knowledge and your willfulness to help your fellow enthusiast and I greatly appreciate that. 

Joe         
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."