Newell 300 Series Aluminum Side Plates - SOLD OUT

Started by Bryan Young, March 16, 2016, 08:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

Hi Tony,

As soon as we can recoup some of the money being spent to make the 300 series side plates. The problem that I see is that we may need to produce frames too because my weight reduction goal for the side plates are hindered with the full circumference of the tiburon frames.

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Bryan Young

Like Cortez Conversation's 113H side plates, our offering colors are the same. Note that I still do not have a minimum for red.

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

vilters

Wow, can't believe I missed this till now  :o. Bryan,  I'd like a set in silver please. these are great, now a reel w/o stainless bearing cups can be upgraded. will also want a set for 500 series when available. thanks, Steve

bigggfish

Bryan, How many Red's short are we??

bmf3000

Are the 300s still available for order? If so, I'm in for 2 sets of black

Bryan Young

Quote from: bigggfish on April 20, 2016, 01:38:10 PM
Bryan, How many Red's short are we??
We need 9 more reds. I don't expect to happen.

Bryan Young

Quote from: bmf3000 on April 22, 2016, 04:40:38 PM
Are the 300s still available for order? If so, I'm in for 2 sets of black
I have you down for 2 blacks. Thank you.

Swami805

I would like to order 1 set of blue and one set of green,  2 sets of the 5+1 drags for them as well. Thanks
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Bryan Young

Hi Swami805,

I'm not sure if I have any of those colors left.  I'll have to get back to you once I receive all of the finished sideplates.  Did you want to order the drag kits now or later? 

Thank you,
Bryan

Swami805

Black is ok if you're out of the others, I can wait since the drags washers will be going in with the side plates. Thanks
Do what you can with that you have where you are

lava rocks

Looking forward to some of those 500's and 400 plates when they become available .

Bryan Young

Side plates and all parts are in. Will be making up the kits this weekend.

Unfortunately, the polishing and anodization cost more than expected.

Black and silver will be $135 per kit shipped in the USA.

Green and Ice Blue will be $145 per kit shipped in the USA.

A $5 discount per kit if paying by bank check or money order. Kit/kits will be shipped after check clears.   Pictures will be posted shortly.

I will be contacting everyone who has place an interest shortly.

Thank you.

swill88

Bryan...I'm interested if you have any extra plates.

Steve

jigmaster501

These are 500 plates in the pics???

Bulldawg

Thanks Bryan that's great news. Jan