12 Frame screws
2 upper bridge screws
2 lower bridge screws
2 clicker spring screws
2 ss bearing cups
2 Abec 5 bearings
Clicker assembly
Clicker spring
Left and right side plate. I hope you like what you see so far. Wait until you get it in your hands. Wow!  Cortez Conversions did it right.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Bryan Young

Color comparison
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

bigggfish

Bryan, if we let you know, can we get a 5+1 drag set included for the normal price for each kit?

Thanks, Jim

David Hall

Those came out beautiful, but I don't have a single Newell reel? 

Bryan Young

Quote from: bigggfish on August 01, 2016, 03:10:50 AM
Bryan, if we let you know, can we get a 5+1 drag set included for the normal price for each kit?

Thanks, Jim

HI Jim,

I can easily add to the package being set.  Drag kits, SS gear sleeves (from Cortez Conversion)

Quote from: Reel 224 on August 01, 2016, 12:16:42 PM
Nice job! Ive sent a PM for my set, cant wait to finish my Newell to show it off.

Joe

Hi Joe,

With the help of my wonderful and now well paid child labor (kids), the kits have been prepared and packaged.  I will starting notifying everyone on the reserve list for payment, and as prices have gone up unexpectedly, I anticipate a few will drop out as well. 

Thanks, Bryan

Quote from: David Hall on August 01, 2016, 01:10:34 PM
Those came out beautiful, but I don't have a single Newell reel? 

David, this is something that we can remedy.  :D

Puhi

These are for the 300 series  correct?

Bryan Young

reel man

Bryan, I'll need a couple sets, and will pay you thru paypal, so send me an invoice up front.  I would really like GREEN, and if it works out I'll order some more sets for my 332's.

Jerry Downie
640 Grinnell Dr
Burbank, CA 91501

818-848-1112

thnkhoo@yahoo.com

Bryan Young

Quote from: reel man on August 01, 2016, 08:10:03 PM
Bryan, I'll need a couple sets, and will pay you thru paypal, so send me an invoice up front.  I would really like GREEN, and if it works out I'll order some more sets for my 332's.

Jerry Downie
640 Grinnell Dr
Burbank, CA 91501

818-848-1112

thnkhoo@yahoo.com
Hi Jerry,

I have you down for 10 green sideplates.  Did you only need 2 now?  Please advise.

Also, Tom has your bridge plates, dogs and springs.  He said that it would be best if he would make a jig for proper positioning of the second dog.

Bryan

vilters

payment sent. looks great, thanks Bryan and Tom!!!!!

Bryan Young

I'm all caught up on the notifications for the Newell Sideplates.  Did I miss anyone on the preorder?  I have swill88 and dpenton770 pending availability of colors. 

If I missed any of you, please PM me. 

Thank you.

Reverendpdp

Quote from: Bryan Young on August 05, 2016, 08:14:45 AM
I'm all caught up on the notifications for the Newell Sideplates.  Did I miss anyone on the preorder?  I have swill88 and dpenton770 pending availability of colors. 

If I missed any of you, please PM me. 

Thank you.

Bryan
dpenton770 here... just tell what colors you have.  I prefer black but will take gray, silver, red, blue (in that order) if available.  Let me know how to pay. 
Regards,
D-

Bryan Young

Weight comparison. Empty side plates are 2.5 oz heavier than the stock P344 side plates

Bryan Young

Here are some preliminary color combinations.

Bryan Young

Additional pics