Newell 300 Series Aluminum Side Plates - SOLD OUT

Started by Bryan Young, March 16, 2016, 08:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

Last word we are waiting for the polishers to finish the polishing again.  They didn't do a good job initially and we had to send them back.  no ETA yet as we are guppies in a huge lake.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Syncopized

ok, mahalo.  Can't wait to get a pair and try it out lol.  They look cherry!

davem

Quote from: Syncopized on July 17, 2019, 02:47:27 AM
ok, mahalo.  Can't wait to get a pair and try it out lol.  They look cherry!

You and me both.  I snagged some of the 400 series side plates and they are awesome.

Dave

Bryan Young

Me three as we made some incremental improvements and would like to see how it affects the installation versus the older 300 series side plate kits.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Vintage Offshore Tackle

They are beautiful Bryan!  What colors are you running?  Do you have any that are still unspoken for?

Thanks,

Randy

Bryan Young

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on July 17, 2019, 06:56:32 PM
They are beautiful Bryan!  What colors are you running?  Do you have any that are still unspoken for?

Thanks,

Randy
Hi Randy,

I don't have any that are spoken for.  I'm funding these completely and will sell them on the first come first served basis.  I don' t like taking any money before having a product ready to ship.

Colors?  I haven't chosen the colors yet because I want to see what the anodizer has yet.  Still deciding...

Bryan

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Can't wait to see 'em.  Please put me on your waiting list if you have one.  Thanks for investing your time and money to create these upgrades and to help keep our Newells alive and well.

Mr Xv3

Hello all!  If this project comes alive I am in for a pair of gen2.  Thanks!

Bryan Young

Quote from: Mr Xv3 on August 07, 2020, 01:27:57 PM
Hello all!  If this project comes alive I am in for a pair of gen2.  Thanks!
Gen 2 is alive and well.