The Power of the Alan Tani family-Morro Bay

Started by Big Tim, March 19, 2016, 03:37:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

I believe last March Bryan posted a topic about fishing in Morro Bay and going fishing there. Morro Bay Fishing Charter Events was born. Since that day there have been now 24 topics and reports about Morro Bay fishing, a place that has been very dear to me and my family for over 40 years. Up till now there have been 44890 views on these topics  :o Talk about some free advertising. I hope that Morro Bay & Virg's Landing's learn about this and appreciate this for what it is. Thank you Alan and the AT family. I hope to help bring many more people to my favorite fishing spot in the world.

BT  ;D

alantani

I saw this and thought,  uh oh, what did we do this time?  Tim, thanks for taking care of all of this!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

theswimmer

Tim,
If nothing else , I know Capt Brad and the Endeavor crew appreciate the props......
Best ,
Jonathan
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn