155, 155M, 155L Light Tackle Casting/surf reel/Beachmaster

Started by sdlehr, April 07, 2016, 01:59:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crow

That looks great, Mo !! Don't throw tht broken plate away...if you have no use for it..I do ! ;)
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

milne

Hi Mo  That is an amazing job you did on that reel, Wow.
          I use the same cleaning products as you do, but you certainly get them bling compared to mine.
        I love the 155's, something about them....
      I also have a "few"  reels sitting there, with broken tail plates, I too keep an eye out on Ebay to try and pick parts up.
     I strip and clean the reel up, then, I put away in those plastic containers with lids, until I find the parts needed.
     Her indoors is now complaining about her missing tupperware containers   ;D

Nice job on your reels Mo

Col

mo65

Quote from: Crow on October 05, 2019, 11:08:16 PMDon't throw that broken plate away...if you have no use for it..I do ! ;)

Sure thing Crow. I used the bearing...but I have a feeling what you want is that bearing thread ring...or whatever ya call that thing...HA! ;D

Quote from: milne on October 05, 2019, 11:33:50 PM
I use the same cleaning products as you do, but you certainly get them bling compared to mine.     

I'm posting my successes Col...not all the failures! :D  Seriously though, it all depends on what you start with. This reel was more dirty than corroded. Corrosion is bad...dirt is better..."mint in box" saves a lot of time! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Crow

Yeah, the threaded nut. I can't figure out what "Size" that thread is...or I'd try making some.
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

mo65

Quote from: Crow on October 06, 2019, 01:38:00 AM
Yeah, the threaded nut. I can't figure out what "Size" that thread is...or I'd try making some.

PM me your shipping address...I'll send you that busted plate.
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

AC49

Great job on that 155 MO

Love your work  ;D

Regards
AC49