the cayucos house is on 17 - 16th street, cayucos, ca 93430

Started by alantani, April 12, 2016, 09:23:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

steve and i will be driving down on friday afternoon, stopping off for groceries, and then hoping to arrive at the house sometime around 5pm.  anyone in the neighborhood, feel free to swing by.  on saturday, i'm going to try to get some perch fishing done.  saturday's dinner is sort of whenever....  dinner sunday will be late because we get back to the dock at 6pm.  monday we bug out after a quick clean up.  if you are staying at the house, you will need a few things - sleeping bag, pillow, air mattress, and your own towels.  there are lots of towels and bedding already there, but i don't want to get stuck doing laundry on monday.  otherwise, bring anything food/drink-wise that you want to bring. 

cell connection in the neighborhood is poor.  there is wifi at the house and the house phone number is 805-995-2729.  yup, one week to go!!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

pjstevko

What's the house number?

Thanks for this info and I look forward to meeting everyone....I'm hoping to arrive in the general area by mid afternoon, pick up some supplies then head to the house around 5ish....

Don't forget I'll be staying Sunday night too so I can help clean up the aftermath of 2 nights of fish stories!!!

alantani

yeah, it's confusing.  the house number is 17 and the street is 16th street. 

swill88

Quote from: alantani on April 12, 2016, 11:36:32 PM

confused me... thought it was 17-16=1

thanks for the clearup :D

anglingarchitect

Sorry I can't be there, i pine for a long range trip from san diego, or any Pacific fish really, except lion fish you can keep them.

I was serious about offering my panhandle places for a South Eastern US accommodations for a ATani get together fishing trip.

I don't see a California fishing trip in my future, maybe Alaska with my son would be on my bucket list.

pjstevko

Quote from: alantani on April 12, 2016, 11:36:32 PM

Thanking for clarifying that... C u Saturday

Bill Karr

Alan,
I will not be staying at the house but will be down fairly early on Saturday. I'm too old to sleep on the floor!
D you have a bbq? I'm bringing some Italian sausage and cooking on the grill is easy and saves room in the kitchen.
Bill

alantani

Quote from: bkarr on April 13, 2016, 02:45:09 PM
Alan,
I will not be staying at the house but will be down fairly early on Saturday. I'm too old to sleep on the floor!
D you have a bbq? I'm bringing some Italian sausage and cooking on the grill is easy and saves room in the kitchen.

there are 6 beds and a couch.  not sure how many will be staying over, but us old guys get priority on beds.  the young guys have to sleep on the floor if there are more than 7.  there is a webber in the back!  you are still welcomed to stay over, but either way is fine!!!!!  ;D

Big Tim

Alan,

Bill, I think there is only a few staying at Alan's and I have an air mattress and am good on the floor or a couch.

Tim

pjstevko

Quote from: Big Tim on April 14, 2016, 12:42:21 PM
Alan,

Bill, I think there is only a few staying at Alan's and I have an air mattress and am good on the floor or a couch.

Tim

I'm good sleeping on the floor too...