Thank You to Big Tim and Alan

Started by Bill Karr, April 19, 2016, 05:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Karr

I big thank you to Tim and Alan. Tim for all his work organizing a fun trip with great fishing. I had never fished Morro Bay area and was very impressed. Alan, thank you for the use of your house. We all had a great time. Good company and a great party.
Bill

theswimmer

Agreed Bill! Nice meeting , drinking and fishing with you.

A great big thanks to Big Tim for the effort and mucho trash talk. And for the fly's😁
Thanks to Alan for letting me fish with him most off the day and giving great tips.And for the fly's.
Thanks to everyone for help with the food and booze😇

First trip In a while I didn't take any pics ,too busy catching.....
Oh and a Great Big Thanks to Mr and Mrs Tani for use of the cottage again!

And Mari wanted to thank Joe for the bath  at dinner Sunday night😮
And thanks to Sal for the Grappa.
All in all a truly epic trip!

Best,
Jonathan
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

theswimmer

Also  , thanks to Brad League ,skipper, the crew and the Endeavor for getting us on the fish and home safely!
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Big Tim

Quote from: theswimmer on April 21, 2016, 01:33:26 AM
Also  , thanks to Brad League ,skipper, the crew and the Endeavor for getting us on the fish and home safely!

JT...These comments are why we all do what we do!!! So glad you and Ms. Mari were there. As well a giant Thank Yo to the Tani Family.

BT

theswimmer

It was great to finally meet and fish with you Tim!
Your lawn chair fly's worked great!

Errol Flynn

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!