happy birthday, wally 15!

Started by alantani, June 15, 2016, 05:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

happy birthday, georgia mike!  hey, another reason to celebrate.  wild turkey 101, right?   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Wally15

Quote from: alantani on June 15, 2016, 05:42:50 AM
happy birthday, georgia mike!  hey, another reason to celebrate.  wild turkey 101, right?   ;D
Happy Days! I turn 67 and you retire. And only 5 more days to SoA '16. Life is GOOD, and being retired is GREAT.
Think I'll do a change of pace from WT 101 and celebrate this evening with a few shots of Macallan 18, IMO the finest single malt there is.
Who knows, I might even get lucky tonight. If I can remember which arm it's under.
GA Mike
Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground.
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

David Hall

All this talk of retirement is making me sad so lets talk about that scotch!
Happy Birthday old fella!   ;D

Bill Karr

Mike,
Happy Birthday
Your gallon of Wild Turkey is in my garage ready for transport. It is keeping my 1/2 gallon of scotch company. They seem to be getting along just fine!
See you Sunday.
Bill

Big Tim

Happy birthday Mike!!! I guess I will bring some Rum for the Pirates...AARRGGG

BT

akadashoe

Any objections to me bringing a bottle of Cazadores Extra Anejo cactus juice to donate to the cause?
It's got a real nice nose of caramel, oak, leather, and just a hint of sardine for us die hard anglers.
Smoooth sippin' takillya!   

Shoe

Big Tim

Quote from: akadashoe on June 16, 2016, 03:07:52 AM
Any objections to me bringing a bottle of Cazadores Extra Anejo cactus juice to donate to the cause?
It's got a real nice nose of caramel, oak, leather, and just a hint of sardine for us die hard anglers.
Smoooth sippin' takillya!   

Shoe

A hint of leather  ;D ;D ;D This is gunna be a hoot.

Bt

thorhammer

stoked4fishin

HAPPY B-DAY GEORGIA MIKE!  SEE YA SUNDAY!

alantani

you know, if we don't come home with fish, the wives are going to get suspicious.  well, your's maybe, not mine.   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Wally15

Quote from: stoked4fishin on June 16, 2016, 05:11:40 AM
HAPPY B-DAY GEORGIA MIKE!  SEE YA SUNDAY!
Thanks, Jeff. Remind me at Miguels that I owe you $10 bucks and a barleypop.

Which also reminds me; the reason I got the moniker "Georgia Mike" on last years SoA trip was to distinguish me from Mike Ludovico from Roseville, CA.
Mike L. passed away about 6 months ago. I only got to know him those 5 days, but he was a heck of a guy and a very good fisherman. At 5 Star, I gave him 20 lbs of my YT and he smoked it and shipped it to me. It was very good.
At some point on our '16 trip we need to collectively remember old friends, old fishermen, and toast "absent companions".
Even though I'm the only Mike on this years trip, I'll still wear my nickname with pride and a smile.

But be warned...there are TWO Ed's on this years trip. Double Trouble? Or simply liver failure.

GA Mike
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

Wally15

Quote from: thorhammer on June 16, 2016, 03:57:00 AM
Cheers Mike, Go Heels!

John
I'm just now getting over the NCAA championship game. I recorded the game, but still haven't watched it.
So near...and yet so far away.
Mike
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor