last minute stuff

Started by alantani, June 17, 2016, 10:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

lee has his passport.  he just walked out of the office in san francisco and was successful. 

also, a good friend of the skipper just passed away, so mike keating will be attending the funeral and brian (the SOA's second skipper) will be running the boat.  i've fished with both of these gentlemen for almost 20 years.  brian has my full confidence.  guys, it's gonna be a great week of drinking, um, i mean fishing!  ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Porthos

Will have to fish with Capt Mike another time.

For some reason, I had been calling Brian "Frank"...hope he doesn't hold that against me...

Big Tim

I'm sure Brian is more than capable. Full moon for us ?

Bt

stoked4fishin

Sad to hear, best wishes.

Any word on the weather?

Big Tim

Keta

I had visions of a beurocratic run around but the ordeal was not that bad.  Lots of people and waiting but once I was given a number I was called before I could sit down.  The man behind the glass was quick and friendly.  I was told to come back in 5 hours and went for a long walk in Goldengate Park.  Once I got back and figured out the way it worked, with the help of a naturilized Mexican woman that was in the same situation I was in, I was issued my new passport by a friendly woman.   The workers at the SF passport office are what government workers should be.

Down town SF was not nice but I got out just ahead of the evening rush.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain