Penn 12/0 custom arm / handle

Started by wsenti, June 30, 2016, 12:44:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsenti

Looking for arm / handle, power setup.

Tightlines667

The newer 14/0 rubber handles fit the 12/0 sleeve well enough.. and they are a tad longer then stock.  Or try an international or Tiburon handle.

Or an AlanTani knob (or other aftermarket options) and your choice of arm.*

*Adam's soon to be released offset SS arms paired with Alan's Delron handle will be tough to beat.
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Three se7ens

I have two styles of handle arms to fit the 12/0 senators:  #2 and #3 in this post.  I dont have much stock in that size at the moment though, so it may be a week or two before I can have it ready to ship.  Send me a PM if youre interested and Ill get you a price and lead time.  

Im planning on making the offset handles on that size in the future as well.  

wsenti

I like the #3. What do I do about the handle? Where would I find one or do you have one you can provide as well to go wit this arm?

Wade

Three se7ens

There are a wide range of knobs available.  Alan Tani sells a very nice delrin one in a few sizes.  Alan C (black pearl) also has a a number of designs and Dawn at smoothdrag has options as well.  In addition, ebay is full of them.  I have a few knobs from fishincomfort on ebay and have been very happy with them, and the customer service has been exceptional. 

My handles are available to fit any aftermarket knob.  Most are either 3/16", 6 mm, or 5/16", but I can also accommodate special sizes.

wsenti

Should I send you an email to make an order?

Three se7ens

Just send me a PM with the style, reel model, size hole you need for the knob, and the quantity.  Include your email address, and Ill send you an invoice through paypal.

thanks
Adam