Grateful for the Reel Restoration & Service Jobs -- Fred

Started by foakes, July 01, 2016, 10:00:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STRIPER LOU

Hey Randy, thinking about you and the Mrs. and hope all goes well. Please keep us posted if you can.
Regards,  ..  Lou

Rancanfish

Thanks for the well wishes everyone.  She has turned for the better and only has a stubborn headache issue currently. 

I was able to get her eating again though she was a bit concerned it would stay down. 

We got a new blood pressure cuff and have been checking and it's getting back to normal.  Her new drugs seem to be working.  My pressure is fine which she can't believe.   ;D
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Rancanfish

First, my apologies to Fred for completely hijacking his thread.  I was frazzled and not thinking.  And....

Thanks Dom.  She is currently out spending money, so she is well on the way.  I think it shocked her into taking better care of herself.  And for some strange reason she thinks I'm funny again.  ;D
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

foakes

No worries, Randy --

We all realize that there are more important things than reels.

Perspective is always useful.

Glad she is out shopping!

That is a good thing.

All the Best to the both of you --

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.