Titanium handle arms

Started by Three se7ens, July 13, 2016, 03:30:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Three se7ens

Quote from: Gulfshoresangler on February 09, 2017, 05:00:57 AM
Do you have any updates on the 115l handles?

I need to get some material ordered.  Around the end of this month they should be available.

mrwilson99

Hi,

Interested in an arm and also a star for my newell 322/332. Please message me when available.

Thanks!
David

Three se7ens

Quote from: mrwilson99 on March 07, 2017, 12:05:32 AM
Hi,

Interested in an arm and also a star for my newell 322/332. Please message me when available.

Thanks!

http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=11661.0

Take a look at that, and decide what you want.  Send me a PM with the following info and your email address, and I will send you an invoice through paypal.

drag stars - style, size and thickness, and what reel its for
handles - stainless or titanium, style, what reel its for, and hole size for the knob.

I currently only offer the Sal's handle and Balanced handle in titanium.  Everything else is marine grade 316 stainless.

mrwilson99

Thanks, I will get all information and report back!

Quote from: Three se7ens on March 07, 2017, 04:45:09 AM
Quote from: mrwilson99 on March 07, 2017, 12:05:32 AM
Hi,

Thanks!

http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=11661.0

Take a look at that, and decide what you want.  Send me a PM with the following info and your email address, and I will send you an invoice through paypal.

drag stars - style, size and thickness, and what reel its for
handles - stainless or titanium, style, what reel its for, and hole size for the knob.

I currently only offer the Sal's handle and Balanced handle in titanium.  Everything else is marine grade 316 stainless.

David

Gulfshoresangler

If you have a titanium arm for a 115l I will take that with that insert kit.

Three se7ens

Just got some blanks back from the cutter for the 114H/115 and 116+ Sal's handles in titanium.  These will be available this weekend. 

Alto Mare

Very cool, I'm going to need a couple of those.
Thanks Adam!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Three se7ens

Here are the 3 sizes of the "Sal's handles" in titanium.  The Jigmaster and 113H versions are the same length are 1/8" thick.  The 114H/115 and 116+ versions are both 0.160" thick, and the 116+ version is a bit bigger than the 114H/115 version.  In the picture below, Im showing a 113H on the left, 114H/115 in the middle, and 116+ on the right.

All are made from 6al-4v titanium.  It has 3 times the yield strength, and 5 times the bending resistance of 316 stainless.  It is very springy, and tends to return to its shape well when bent.  All in all, its a very tough and resiliant material, and is completely impervious to saltwater corrosion. 

Pricing on the Sal's handles are as follows:
Jigmaster - $24
113H - $24
114H/115 - $27
116+ - $29

Dan-J

I will take 2 113H handle arms and a medium Sal's star.
I will PM my PP and address.

steelfish

Quote from: Three se7ens on July 13, 2016, 03:30:23 AM

The Sal's handle will be $24 each for all of the following fitments:  112H/jigmaster long version, 113H, Newell 200-600, and Penn Baja special/torque 200-300/etc.

Adam, since you are making handles for the Baja Special, how hard would be to made a handle for the fathom 40LD/ torque 40LD reels on Sal's design Ti?

I have a nice AT knob and debating on looking for a handle blank for the fathom 40LD2 or just take the stock knob out and put the AT knob, I would like to get a handle blank and keep the stock handle as spare

The Baja Guy

Swami805

Hello Adam, I could use a few Ti  handles and and stars for Newells if you have any. Thanks Sheridan
Do what you can with that you have where you are

broschro

I would like a jigmaster handle please.

kmstorm64

1 each Jigmaster/112H
1 each 113H

Sal styled with Newell style star's
Bad day of fishing still beats a good day at work!

scharebear

How do I order parts from Motive Fabrication/ three se7ens? There is webpage on his profile page here but it is dead end. Thanks.

RowdyW

Go to the bottom edge of one of his postings & it will take you to his site.      Rudy