Thank's to all vendors

Started by Reel 224, July 31, 2016, 03:26:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reel 224

I have to say I have criticized some vendors one sit for not getting parts out there on time,but these guys are helping the people on site to obtain parts that no one other then themselves can produce. When I came the Alan Tani family I didn't know a crank from a gear sleeve and these people were willing to help me without question.

I just wanted to say THANK YOU! to all of the vendors for there patience and putting up with my rants. You guys are truly appreciated.

Joe       
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

foakes

Joe --

You are a Gentleman and a Scholar...and a Judge of good reels.

In my opinion, you are a prime example of the quality of folks on the AT Site.

The road is not always smooth -- however, the rough patches allow us to appreciate the easier routes.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

mo65

I have to agree 110% with Joe on thanking the vendors. I'm one of those guys that loves squeezing every bit of "horsepower" out of things. I've always hotrodded cars, guitars, and guns. I modified all my old tube amplifiers, even built my own amps, starting with nothing but a pair of transformers and a pile of resistors and capacitors. It appears my demand for performance has bled into my fishing reels!
  Now I'm in a place where I have no shop...no big tools...just a drill press and hand tools. Needless to say, I really appreciate having these vendors to help me build premium pieces, I just couldn't do it with out you folks. THANK YOU!!  8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~