alan tani @ alantani.com fishing reel repair rebuild tutorial REEL DEAL TRANSMISSION + PENN 350M LEVELINE TUTORIAL
Reel Repair by Alan Tani
October 22, 2019, 12:30:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: REEL DEAL TRANSMISSION + PENN 350M LEVELINE TUTORIAL  (Read 9194 times)
Dominick
Administrator

San Mateo, California

« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2017, 01:37:53 PM »

Disregard my request for the reel deal schematic - I found what I need on another thread and downloaded the Reel Deal.pdf

Thanks all,
Smols

Hey smols don't let the whole photo problem get to you.  Download the Google extension that will allow you to see the photos.  Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
sdlehr

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2017, 06:16:58 PM »

Hey smols don't let the whole photo problem get to you.  Download the Google extension that will allow you to see the photos.  Dominick
Yeah, not sure what's happening, I have that installed and can only view some of the photos, but not all....?? ?? ?? This is the first I can recall that I've had trouble with this extension.

Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector
Smols

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2017, 07:08:35 PM »

Dominick,

I am not familiar with the google extensions that would allow me to view the photos. I'll have to ask my 13yo daughter for help Undecided

By the way, I see you live in San Mateo - have you ever eaten at a restaurant called 31st Union?

My good friend David is the owner - tell him Paul from Mission Viejo sent you if you ever go. (Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with the restaurant - it is just a good place to drink and eat)

Anyway, I am looking forward to opening up my Reel Deal transmission and getting it working properly on a little 155 that I have.

Thanks for your post on your experience with yours.

Smols
Dominick
Administrator

San Mateo, California

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2018, 12:55:33 PM »

Since there was a post about the reel deal transmission i revisited this thread.  I see that I missed this last post by Smols.  Smols I did not know of that restaurant but it is in a location that was a bakery.  I will make it there one of these days.  Dominick

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
Reel 224
Jersey Devil
Firearms Group

New Jersey

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2018, 01:51:55 PM »

I viewed the pictures and had to see if my eyes were deceiving me Dominick!? I said Shocked Yo what what??? Dominick actually did that?

Good job Dominick..........................Joe Grin

"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."
David Hall
Firearms Group

« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2018, 03:06:52 PM »

Quitting is easy.  I do it a couple of times each week.
-steve

I do it every night!
Dominick
Administrator

San Mateo, California

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2018, 09:15:04 PM »

I viewed the pictures and had to see if my eyes were deceiving me Dominick!? I said Shocked Yo what what??? Dominick actually did that?

Good job Dominick..........................Joe Grin

Thanks Joe.   Dominick

skneip49

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2019, 08:19:28 AM »

The seller of the transmission, that was me. I recall we both thought it was pretty cool, new in the box, even the plastic bag the parts came in was stapled. And, of course, neither Dominick, nor I had any idea it was totally stuck with the hardened grease. Sure glad we have new lubricants to work with.

Glad to see it got installed.
Dominick
Administrator

San Mateo, California

« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2019, 10:12:14 AM »

Thanks for checking in and reminding me.  Dominick

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: