New Tiburon Super Jigmaster Kits Ready to Ship Now

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, August 23, 2016, 11:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GavinD

Aloha From Hawaii,
   Are these kits still up for sale? Also if they are, will they fit the 500L Jigmaster that are produced today?

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Aloha Gavin.  The Super Jigmaster kits do fit the 500L, both USA and Chinese versions.  We sold out the first two runs, but plan to have twenty more kits available in late-July.  We are also planning to run 30 of the 808 kits which is the same 3" wide frame with a Newell size spool to fit most 300 series Newell reels.  This time, they will be available in any of Tiburon's standard colors (red, black, silver, electric blue, cobalt blue, purple and dark green).  Would you like me to put your name on the list for a kit when they are ready?  If anyone else reading this wants a Super Jigmaster or 808 Newell kit, please let me know.

Mahalo,

Randy

jlezama

Hi Randy
     Could you put me up for a red super jigmaster kit?
Thanks so much
Juan

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: jlezama on May 17, 2018, 03:49:13 PM
Hi Randy
     Could you put me up for a red super jigmaster kit?
Thanks so much
Juan

Will do Juan.  Thank you for your order.

Gfish

Can ya put me on the list for the Super Jigmaster 500, silver/silver prefered but not real color preferential.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Thank you Greg.  I have you covered for one Super Jigmaster kit, silver frame and silver spool.  I will let you know when I have a more precise ETA, but we are probably looking at late-July delivery.

Thanks again,

Randy

Gfish

Cool. Thanks. This is supposed to complete my Jigmaster collection, but I know it probably won't, with alla variations out there:  Accuplates this, Newell conversion that, or how about the 99 Silverbeach/ JM head-plate conversion?........
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

jkel

Hello Randy,

May I mix colors, for example silver frame/black spool? If not then could you put me down for 2 black kits?

Thank you,
Jason

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: jkel on May 19, 2018, 09:46:41 PM
Hello Randy,

May I mix colors, for example silver frame/black spool? If not then could you put me down for 2 black kits?

Thank you,
Jason

No problem mixing colors Jason.  Did you want 2 all black or something different?

Thank you,

Randy

jkel

Ok I'd like to order 2ea black frames and 2ea silver spools. (hope I read your post correctly)

Thank you,
Jason

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: jkel on May 20, 2018, 06:21:00 PM
Ok I'd like to order 2ea black frames and 2ea silver spools. (hope I read your post correctly)

Thank you,
Jason

That's great Jason.  I have you down for 2 kits with black frames and silver spools.  I will let you know when they are close to ready.

Thanks again,

Randy

jkel

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on May 21, 2018, 12:01:46 AM
Quote from: jkel on May 20, 2018, 06:21:00 PM

Thank you,
Jason

That's great Jason.  I have you down for 2 kits with black frames and silver spools.  I will let you know when they are close to ready.

Thanks again,

Randy

Awesome!

Yogi_fish808

Randy is there a chance that super jigmaster kits for magnum jigmasters could happen on this run? i know I'd be in for 1!

mikeysm

Th  problem with that is their are no side.plates to use them with. If you can find someone to make side plates it would happen. I have problems with my magnum. Its hanging up and I cant find the problem.

Mike

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: GavinD on May 15, 2018, 01:43:07 AM
Aloha From Hawaii,
   Are these kits still up for sale? Also if they are, will they fit the 500L Jigmaster that are produced today?

Gavin, I need to give Tiburon the color mix for the Super Jigmaster kits on Wednesday.  If you still want one, please let me know your color ASAP.  Your choices are black, red, silver, dark green, electric blue, cobalt blue and purple.

Thanks,

Randy