Thorhammer’s 3700 Day Box

Started by mmayo, September 02, 2018, 01:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmayo

I've waited until the arrival moment to post about this box. It hold four 3700 trays and before filling those trays is light.

Kites fly the highest against the wind, not with it.

Alto Mare

Beautiful box John, Mark never fails.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

xjchad

The smile says it all! Beautiful work!
Husband, Father, Fisherman

mo65

Man, his boxes are incredible, fantastic craftsmanship. Enjoy that beauty John. 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

thorhammer

It's spectacular. Thanks Mark! I've been wanting one for long while. It fits perfectly in a little niche by me feet in my captain's chair. My grimy tackle  with rust spots and battlescars just won't do. Off to BPS to reload with shiny new baubles !!!

Daron, if you were considering one for the 20/0 or the Iron Man, pull the trigger. Flawless. I love the smell of varnish.

harryk3616

real  nice  john,  enjoy using it,  take care my friend.   harryk

Reel 224

Beautiful box! I'm still admiring Ruth's box. Mark does beautiful work............................Joe 
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Brewcrafter

That is gorgeous craftsmanship!  That's one of those items that looks so nice, in my world I would be afraid to use it and constantly worrying about getting a scratch on it! :)

foakes

Box joint cuts & grain perfectly routed, planned, and lined up.

SS components.

Simple and beautiful.

Great craftsmanship, Mark!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.