Custom Scotch and Scotch Glass Case

Started by mmayo, August 30, 2016, 11:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkT

You can't be too rich, too thin or have too many clamps!
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Alto Mare

I agree Mark, they're usually not enough.

Wayne, I really like the stain you chose for that beautiful piece, it really makes it...enjoy it!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

Who-da thunk a portable mahogany bar.  It is a beauty Wayne.  Nice work Mark.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

mmayo

A new case is on the way.  This one holds a whiskey decanter, four very custom glasses and has a cigar humidor!  Photos soon...
Kites fly the highest against the wind, not with it.

David Hall

Ooh that sounds nice, can't wait to see it.

Dominick

Quote from: mmayo on October 13, 2018, 10:04:02 PM
A new case is on the way.  This one holds a whiskey decanter, four very custom glasses and has a cigar humidor!  Photos soon...

I name that the "Portable Vice Box."   ::)  Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

David Hall

Quote from: Dominick on October 14, 2018, 02:06:54 AM
Quote from: mmayo on October 13, 2018, 10:04:02 PM

I name that the "Portable Vice Box."   ::)  Dominick

I had bigger plans, but Mark is limited in the size of the case!

Dominick

Now that I think about it, it would take a very big box.  Nuff said.  Dominick