room for one more on thursday, 9/8/2016

Started by alantani, September 07, 2016, 07:06:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

it's just a rockcod run.  we lost khanh, so it's me, john, and mati.  you'll need to either meet us at the house at 5am or meet us at the half moon bay harbor at 6am.  right now the afternoon forecast is for northwest winds 12-15 knots with a 5 foot swell every 9 seconds, a little calmer in the morning.  i'm hoping it will lay down.  post here if you can make it.  thanks!  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

ReelFishingProblems

I would love to come up to fish, but I need permission from Household6, the commander of our home.

Nick

ReelFishingProblems

Alan,

If you'll allow me aboard, I would love to join you for this.

Nick

alantani

ok. nick, you're in!  you have a pm. thanks!!!

thorhammer

alantani

see you this afternoon.  first stop at 5pm will be hi's tackle for a fishing license. 

Rancanfish

Oh,oh,  watch the wallet in there!  I love Hi's.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

thorhammer

Hi ho hi ho it's off to stow I go...imma tackle ho, hi ho, hi ho, hi ho, hi ho...

RiverAngler

Are we in the spirit of fishing. or WHAT? I would love to go with/meet all youse guys as I'm only 50 minutes away, but alas, I don't get paid till Friday afternoon. Maybe next time, but in any case have a good time and hook em' up. And land one for me.

Ralph
Parents don't frame pictures of their kids playing video games. Take them fishing!

Cortez_Conversions

If you guys are around Thursday or Friday eves, maybe we could get together for a beer.
I'm heading out of town Friday night at 7pm.
Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Shark Hunter

Sounds like some Heavy Hitters on this Trip. Good Mojo Gentleman! ;)
Life is Good!

thorhammer

Quote from: Cortez_Conversions on September 08, 2016, 12:34:46 AM
If you guys are around Thursday or Friday eves, maybe we could get together for a beer.
I'm heading out of town Friday night at 7pm.
Tom

Tom come eat fresh fish tacos at Alan's tonite!!

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

thorhammer

Here's one....

Big Tim

Quote from: thorhammer on September 08, 2016, 10:54:33 PM
Here's one....

I didn't think those fish got that big up north  ;D And why is Alan laying down on the job  ;D

BT