justin/redsetta's visit, october 26th to november 9th, 2016

Started by alantani, September 14, 2016, 12:13:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

justin will be staying with his brother in morro bay from october 26th to november 9th, 2016.  i've reserved our vacation house for that block of time and plan on getting some fishing done.  the cauycos house has 8 beds and room on the floor for mats and sleeping bags, two extra sinks, but only one bathroom.  if you want to stay, it's not a problem, but i do ask that you bring your own sleeping bags, pillows and towels. 

as we get closer, we'll get some trips scheduled and then see how the weather shapes up.  for rockcod, i know our season is open until december 31st.  i'm hoping the morro bay area is the same.  perch fishing at the beach near our cayucos house can be hit and miss, but worth trying.  dragging justin up here might also be an option.  it's 3 hour drive. 

guys, start blocking off the weekends.  it should be a great time!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Big Tim

Morro Bay is open til Dec. 31 and this time of the year is typically very good fishing! I think Alan, you should bring your boat so we can fish all week  ;D ;D ;D

BT

alantani

Big Tim

Quote from: alantani on September 14, 2016, 12:24:36 AM
yeah, big ling cod, i know!   ;D

Well at least that wasn't a NO on your boat  ;D I'm in one way or another.

BT

Big Tim

Open dates for Justin's visit...These are 12 hour trips on the Endeavor.

BT

Sunday Oct. 30 - This will interfere with Alan's Halloween commitment

Wednesday Nov. 2

Sunday Nov. 6

pjstevko

Depending on whats going with my possible knee surgery I'd be up for it...

redsetta

This is great lads - and much appreciated.
Thanks, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

David Hall

I should have the long hall up an running by then!  We can fish 9-10 guys on it out of Moss landing.
Run down to big Sur for Rockies.

Swami805

Love to share a rail with you fellas. Not too far for me to bomb up to Morro Bay or Avila for a day. Hope it comes together. Thanks
Do what you can with that you have where you are

swill88

Big Tim

My call would be Nov. 6, Sunday 12 hrs. on the Endeavor. This fits into Alan's schedule and still gives Justin time to relax before the long flight home. This also gives everyone time to book their trip on the boat. Justin, we all have extra gear to loan for you and your brother if need be (I got ya covered!). This also gives Alan a chance to plan for a few extra peeps at his home on the beach after Halloween. My $.02

BT

ReelFishingProblems

Quote from: David Hall on September 15, 2016, 12:41:17 AM
I should have the long hall up an running by then!  We can fish 9-10 guys on it out of Moss landing.

If you run a trip out of moss landing and have room, I'd love to join

Nick,
Monterey

Big Tim

Quote from: ReelFishingProblems on September 15, 2016, 03:07:49 AM
Quote from: David Hall on September 15, 2016, 12:41:17 AM

If you run a trip out of moss landing and have room, I'd love to join

Nick,
Monterey

x2

Bryan Young

I'm sure Alan could Ask Alan to take his boat out of Monterey as well. We fished 6 max but 4 is more comfortable.

That'll be 14-16 in 2 boats.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

half moon bay is my preferred harbor, but monterey is ok, too.  we can work out all of that when the time comes.  we all know how limiting the weather can be during that time of year.  salmon will actually be open out of san francisco and half moon bay until october 31st.