Welcome to MEL'S PLACE . . . LINE COMPARISONS ! ! !

Started by ez2cdave, September 26, 2016, 02:47:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ez2cdave

SoCalAngler

Thanks for putting this up but I guess west coast lines don't count? Like Izorline the first US manufacture to bring Spectra to fishing, also they make mono, co-polymer and fluoro lines, Jerry Brown's Line One, Soft Steel Ultra just to name the most used here in So Cal.

I understand no one can test all lines but to leave the whole other side of the US not represented when manufactures from outside the US make the list just does not seem right to me.

ez2cdave

Quote from: SoCalAngler on September 26, 2016, 05:53:04 AM
Thanks for putting this up but I guess west coast lines don't count? Like Izorline the first US manufacture to bring Spectra to fishing, also they make mono, co-polymer and fluoro lines, Jerry Brown's Line One, Soft Steel Ultra just to name the most used here in So Cal.

I understand no one can test all lines but to leave the whole other side of the US not represented when manufactures from outside the US make the list just does not seem right to me.

Agreed . . . But, at least it's another source of info.

Tight Lines !

Bill B

I've been eyeballing the Hi Seas offering, this sheds more light on their product....a good resource, thanks brother....Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

ez2cdave

Quote from: TARFU on September 26, 2016, 03:45:05 PM
I've been eyeballing the Hi Seas offering, this sheds more light on their product....a good resource, thanks brother....Bill

Bill,

You're very welcome, sir . . .

Tight Lines !

Dave

bluefish69

Besides the line info. Go deeper into Mel's Place & see the History & pictures of the old Head Boats starting in the 1900's. Mel is part of the Crew on the Voyager from Pt. Pleasant N.J.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.