Introducing Get Bit Outdoors

Started by Bryan Young, November 15, 2016, 01:58:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

During my visit to Orlando, Florida, I discovered Get Bit Outdoors. This is a small business with a whole lot of blanks and supplies. Meet Kevin Brotz, President and Owner and Jacob, all around expert.

These guys are a great group, and discovered that this is where Newell Nut hangs out.  I can honestly see why.

Check these guys out as an alternative supplier for your rod building needs.

Www.GetBitOutdoors.com

Www.FloridaGatorHunting.com
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Tightlines667

Thanks for taking us along Brian!

It's nice to finally get a look inside.  These guys provide top notch service, a good selection, and reasonable pricing.   I've only dealth with them a handfull of times, but I can tell they are a class act!  I've heard some kind words regarding Dwight, and he has highly recommended them in the past.  They may not have every single thing a rod builder might need, but they have most of it, and carry quality products.

Don't be afraid to give them a shot, on your next rod build.

John
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Bill B

Cool beans.....good to have them aboard..Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Shark Hunter

You are not alone on your Travels Brian.
Thanks for taking us with you. ;)
Life is Good!

oc1

I ordered a blank and set of guides from them early this year.  The usual acknowledgments were received and there was no mention of a back order.  The guides arrived the following week.  After several weeks I inquired as to why the blank had not arrived.  They finally replied five days later said they did not have the blank and it would be another week or ten days before they received it from the manufacturer and could ship it out to me.  That would have put it in my hands more than a month from the order date.  I told them to cancel the blank and have not been back.
-steve