Here a little clip!

Started by Adams Khanh, December 16, 2016, 06:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adams Khanh

My cousin had to do a video project for his final so here it is

Dominick

Pretty cool kid.  He did a great job.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

foakes

Very well done video, Khanh --

Kudos to your cousin...

Was thinking about rod builders and repair guys -- seems like the one thing the best have in common:

They have that enthusiasm and spark to always try something a little different -- some better technique, a new wrap design, a new blank specific for a purpose, all while staying with the tried and true components they are comfortable with -- and that hold up well.

They are are striving for that last 1% of perfection -- that is never obtainable in any material thing -- but a worthy target for a professional who is also an artist.

Nice work!

Best Always,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

David Hall

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Bryan Young

Very nice Khanh's cousin.

I agree with you Khanh, I got into rod wrapping because I couldn't afford to buy new rods.  I didn't have youtube, but had books and a shop fairly close to me to teach me a thing or two.  Hobby turn into a business and I just didn't like the business part of it and got out...but still enjoy watching and doing.

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

coastal_dan

Inspiring my man...that's for sure.  Great video, great message...pretty poetic...

I followed Depth Squad on Facebook (until I logged out)...seem like a decent set of guys who fish hard!

Thanks for sharing...fun seeing your updates too.

Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...