Bill B

Cool picture brother.....Nice ShelfSea  ;)  Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

coralsea

no pain-no gain

ez2cdave

Quote from: Bill B (Tarfu) on October 16, 2016, 08:13:58 PM
Ive never been one to buy something and not use it, BUT  ::) from the first time I saw the Levelmatic I knew I had to have one, I have other baitcasters that have more capacity and drags, but my little 930 will always be a special little reel in the collection.....Bill

Loaded with Pink ANDE mono, too . . . A little GEM !

Tight Lines !

mo65

Quote from: ez2cdave on March 11, 2018, 12:27:08 AM
Loaded with Pink ANDE mono, too . . . A little GEM !

The pink Ande is tops on these reels. Bravo Bill! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

steelfish

well, I dont have many shelfies but if I have to chose one, at this moment my favorite would be the Garcia Mitchell 305 (lefty), I just love the tiny reel and heavy, made outta 100% metal parts, I got it from my man Gregg some many moons ago, its right now sit on a piece of whale bone.

last weekend I got a nice number of old reels that will also be shelfies but I dont have more whale bones pieces to put them there too, so, right now they are just on the desk around my mitchell 305

The Baja Guy

Cuttyhunker

Not on the Shelf, but mine is this 16/0 Kovalovsky that was passed down from my grandfather mounted to his Tycoon rod.  My icon here is this rod and reel with him and a Wedgeport Bluefin from the late 30's. The icon is the same photo hanging between the two rod reel combo's in my living room.  This Kovalovsky is the one  that was reverse engineered as the model for the Von Fritschen & Darling knock-offs from about 20 years ago.
Doomed from childhood

Penn Chronology

[quoteNot on the Shelf, but mine is this 16/0 Kovalovsky that was passed down from my grandfather mounted to his Tycoon rod.  ][/quote]

Iconic.....................!

Maxed Out

Wow Bob, that is one magnificent family heirloom. The picture of your Gramps looks like a pic from a Penn catalog, except it's not a Penn reel

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

mo65

I can't pick just one...so here are a few favorites. 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

sdlehr

All very nice reels, Mo, but the first year Senator is my favorite.
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

broadway

I have to say Mo reminds me of Daron in his passion and beautiful work.
You two guys came on the scene with a bang in your first years being on AT.  Two very serious assets to AT.
Thanks to you guys for motivating us, passing on knowledge, and showing how things are done.
They're both quality people before all else.
Thanks
Dom

1badf350

-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"