David Hall

Well that's close enough for me!
I better get the gear together.

Big Tim

theswimmer

Quote from: David Hall on October 14, 2016, 12:41:21 AM

I'll split the fuel with you David......
Big Tim can come as long as he learns to boat some fish😁

Best,
Jonathan
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Dominick

Quote from: theswimmer on October 14, 2016, 02:19:48 AM

Best,
Jonathan
Uh-oh here it comes.   ;D  Maybe Tim will explain (again) how he lost the biggest fish of the day.   :D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

swill88

Quote from: Dominick on October 14, 2016, 02:25:01 AM

Best,
Jonathan
Uh-oh here it comes.   ;D  Maybe Tim will explain (again) how he lost the biggest fish of the day.   :D Dominick

He says it was a 20 but what I saw looked like a 30... we will never know.

Big Tim

Quote from: David Hall on October 14, 2016, 12:41:21 AM

I'll split the fuel with you David......

Best,
Jonathan

I'm as hurt on the one feeling that I have left as I could ever be  ;D I might't not be able to catch fish for some reason, but Tim Kan Kook  ;D

That Hurts JT  ;D obviously you're home safe brother ;D Tell rs. Mari hi!...I will give away the Golden Carp Nov.
, 2016
BT

David Hall

Unfortunately unless we want a tuna bad enough to risk our lives in 8-14' seas I won't be going out until next Wednesday at the earliest unless something drastically changes for the better.  But keep your go bag ready cuz it will be short notice when I do.

theswimmer

David my bag is packed.
I have been watching the bouy data as well ,gonna be rough for a while.

Miss Mari says Hi back BT! ;D
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

David Hall

I have been waiting for a weather break, last Monday my brother was here from Medford and we got a late start out, conditions were excellent but we left the harbor so late I didn't dare try to run out for tuna, we ventured south around monterey and down past Carmel towards Point Sur.  I have a few rock fish honey holes just north of there and south of the MLPAs.  We had a great day and caught lots of rockfish, saw a bunch of something jumping just a few miles offshore, my guess was Bonita, but who knows what they were. 
At least my brother had a great day on the water, that was the goal and we succeeded.