Penn 113HN/US113 Senator Bridge Assembly

Started by Cortez_Conversions, November 13, 2016, 06:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

handi2

OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

SoCalAngler

I would like to get one also when/if they come available again.

Also, if you could post a link on where to purchase them that would be great.

steelfish

Quote from: SoCalAngler on January 17, 2017, 02:02:54 AM
I would like to get one also when/if they come available again.

Also, if you could post a link on where to purchase them that would be great.

http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=18633.0

The Baja Guy

Cortez_Conversions

Back in stock!

SoCAlAngler,
As steelfish pointed out with the link, our website is www.cortezconversions.com

Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

SoCalAngler

Tom,

I bought one of these assemblies. It arrived fast, I checked it out, installed it and am very happy. It's construction is top notch, to others this be no surprise but this is the first item I have purchased from you and I could not be happier.

The installation was a no brainier, even for me  ;) and I slapped it right in my 113hn.

Thank you for offering this and in the future I would not hesitate in buying anything you have to offer. Top shelf stuff IMO

Mark

Cortez_Conversions

Quote from: SoCalAngler on January 26, 2017, 06:35:11 AM
Tom,

I bought one of these assemblies. It arrived fast, I checked it out, installed it and am very happy. It's construction is top notch, to others this be no surprise but this is the first item I have purchased from you and I could not be happier.

The installation was a no brainier, even for me  ;) and I slapped it right in my 113hn.

Thank you for offering this and in the future I would not hesitate in buying anything you have to offer. Top shelf stuff IMO

Mark

Thanks Mark!
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Maxed Out

Got my bridge today and can't wait to get it installed. Thanks Tom, you turned an average reel into a monster killer.

-Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

day0ne

Got my 2 today also. Can't believe they went to St Paul, MN before coming to Dallas.
David

"Lately it occurs to me: What a long, strange trip it's been." - R. Hunter

Cortez_Conversions

Quote from: day0ne on January 26, 2017, 10:47:08 PM
Got my 2 today also. Can't believe they went to St Paul, MN before coming to Dallas.

USPS has been doing some odd things lately.... I had a Hawaii bound package leave California and pit stop in Georgia before heading west.

I got a package from Randy who lives 200 mile away that went to N.Carolina first.

Go figure sometimes! ;D

Tom

Tightlines667

Quote from: Cortez_Conversions on January 27, 2017, 12:15:08 AM
Quote from: day0ne on January 26, 2017, 10:47:08 PM

USPS has been doing some odd things lately.... I had a Hawaii bound package leave California and pit stop in Georgia before heading west.

I got a package from Randy who lives 200 mile away that went to N.Carolina first.

Go figure sometimes! ;D

Tom

Whaaaaa!?

Hmmmmm?

Maybe our new administration has cut hours, full time staff or something with our venerable postal service? 

I know there is a federal hiring freeze in effect, a temporary freeze in federal-matched research grants, and the postal service drastically cut the number of  full time employees last year, in anticipation of increased health care costs for full time employees.

On second thought..

I am sure I am off base here.
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

TongassFisher

First post here!

I'd love to pick up one of these stainless bridge assemblies when they become available again? If I'm seeing things correctly it looks like they are not in stock?

I would also like to buy a full frame and side plate kit for the 113h and or 114h. Will you be doing a run of these again?

Thanks for your time,

Trevor Kellar
(907) 660-7466
Trevorkellar@yahoo.com

Cortez_Conversions

The bridges will be available by the end of the week, and the 113h plates are next after a wholesale order.
Tom

Cortez_Conversions

TongassFisher

Just finished installing this bridge, SS sleeve, and stainless dogs in my Baja. It cleaned up some of the slop and is much easier to manage and service because the dogs/springs are held in place on the bridge. I have yet to fish it but so far I am very impressed with the quality.

Thanks,

Trevor

Cortez_Conversions