Penn 113HN/US113 Senator Bridge Assembly

Started by Cortez_Conversions, November 13, 2016, 06:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mjg378

Went to your website and bought one!! Thank you Tom.   
Mike g

Cortez_Conversions

Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

SearedTuna

I`m in for 2 when they are available again Tom!

AustinBW

Hi Tom. This thread is what introduced me to your website. As we discussed over email, I'll take 5 assemblies to replace on my fleet of US senators. One reel had a dog failure right out of the box on a ~100lb bluefin. But the other four stock assemblies are brand new. Are the stock parts useful to you?

Cortez_Conversions

Quote from: AustinBW on November 20, 2019, 09:25:48 PM
Hi Tom. This thread is what introduced me to your website. As we discussed over email, I'll take 5 assemblies to replace on my fleet of US senators. One reel had a dog failure right out of the box on a ~100lb bluefin. But the other four stock assemblies are brand new. Are the stock parts useful to you?

Hello Austin,
Yes, the stock parts may be useful to me, and most importantly, they are worth $20 each in credit. I'll shoot you a PM.

Thanks,
Tom
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

SevenYearsDown

Quote from: Cortez_Conversions on November 20, 2019, 11:19:12 PM

Hello Austin,
Yes, the stock parts may be useful to me, and most importantly, they are worth $20 each in credit. I'll shoot you a PM.

Thanks,
Tom

I am interested too, I have a bridge for my baja special that I want to replace.

AustinBW

Quote from: Cortez_Conversions on November 20, 2019, 11:19:12 PM

Hello Austin,

Thanks,
Tom

Awesome!

Cortez_Conversions

AustinBW

Quote from: Cortez_Conversions on November 27, 2019, 01:38:21 AM
Back in stock!

I got around to installing these on 3 of my 5 senators. Let me tell you. What a difference when I compare them side by side to a stock assembly. Turns a good reel into a great reel.  Will hopefully get to the last two this weekend.

Rivverrat

Yup ! This is one of the best upgrades for a specific reel that I am aware of... Jeff

Rocket Dog

Got my pair on Christmas Eve..... Thank Tom.

franky

Quote from: Cortez_Conversions on November 13, 2016, 06:21:33 PM

The upgraded Penn 113HN/US113 Senator Bridge Assemblies are here!
This is Bridge assembly specifically designed for those who want to run drag numbers at or above the recommended maximum settings on your
Baja Special or 113 US Senator family of reels.

Read the discussion here: http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=17972.0

Here it is:

Because of the assembly time, shipping on these will have a two week lead time.
Price, including shipping is $65.00 each.

Tom

Hello Tom,

Is that including shipping 65.00 also for Hawaii orders?

Cortez_Conversions

Quote from: franky on April 20, 2020, 10:08:58 PM
Quote from: Cortez_Conversions on November 13, 2016, 06:21:33 PM

The upgraded Penn 113HN/US113 Senator Bridge Assemblies are here!
This is Bridge assembly specifically designed for those who want to run drag numbers at or above the recommended maximum settings on your
Baja Special or 113 US Senator family of reels.

Read the discussion here: http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=17972.0

Here it is:

Because of the assembly time, shipping on these will have a two week lead time.
Price, including shipping is $65.00 each.

Tom

Hello Tom,

Is that including shipping 65.00 also for Hawaii orders?

Hello Franky,
Sad to say, I now have to charge shipping. That original post was from 2016.
Shipping on the website is a flat $5.00 fee for orders under $150. Orders over $150 still ship free.

I don't participate on alantani.com very much anymore, so please use the contact page on my website cortezconversions.com or my email: tomhryniuk@cortezconversions.com

Tom

Cortez_Conversions

Rancanfish

;D ;D   I almost bought a beater Baja just so I could get another bridge.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.