steelfish

rockies

I did already bought a beater Baja and a 2nd bridge
The Baja Guy

Rocket Dog

Quote from: steelfish on January 09, 2021, 10:18:43 AM
rockies

Nice... I'll still looking, CV19 still keeping prices high on used gear. Good when your a seller, but bad when you want to buy.

Rancanfish

I bought two Baja's and put Tom's upgrade in them.  I have no use for the darn things but I love fine machinery, lol.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

steelfish

Quote from: steelfish on January 09, 2021, 10:18:43 AM
rockies

well, no longer have the 2nd Baja special ( I had it since 2016), my friend just lost his Baja Special 3 weeks ago, he dropped it to the bottom of the sea at 600ft deep, he's one of my regular fishing partners and he loved his reel, he went fishing with some of his friends and on his return he called me to tell me he was really sad and upset because he dropped it when taking another rod from the rod holder on the boat and the handle of the Baja Special got trapped with the handle of the reel on the rod he got, both rods got lifted from the rod holders (attached to the side of the boat) but only one rod was safe on the hand of my friend, the other rod with the Baja Special reel then slipped down just when he tried to got it and on his own words "he saw on slow motion" how the rod and reel were disappearing on the water.

I sold him my Backup Baja Special already upgraded just above the price of the Bridge assembly.

now I will have my eyes open for another one and another Bridge assembly from Tom, I used to have the Bridge assembly at my desk to play with it and hear the sound of a great fine machinery, it was relaxing !!

The Baja Guy

Cortez_Conversions

Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Rancanfish

I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

bchen

Tom, the cortez site says these are out of stock. Can we order them from you directly?

Cortez_Conversions

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

bigreddog

I just installed mine, what a great addition to the reel!

Mrc70

Hello. Any ETA on when they will be in stock?

Cortez_Conversions

I've got a bunch sitting on the bench that need to be assembled. They should be ready next week.

Cortez_Conversions

handi2

This is the only place to get the best drop in custom parts for your reels.

Keith
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL