My First Sailfish....

Started by ijlal, November 23, 2016, 08:31:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thorhammer

wow. Both very impressive catches.

John

redsetta

Congratulations Ijlal - sensational work!
Quotedear lord,
"grant me the wish, that I may catch a fish so large that i dont have to lie,when telling of it afterwards"
Wallace, you have such a gift with words  ;) :D
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Donnyboat

Very good work IJLAL, lots of fun good memories, by the way Wallacewt, has or did have quite a few records I have a photo of his trophies, I am trying to get him to detail them for us, he was also making rods for 20 plus years, I maybe meeting with him, around the end of the month, we should have more info then, My computer is to old to send photos, going to update it as soon as we get on the new fibre cable, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Alto Mare

Congratulations ijlal, nice fish!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

swill88

Great fish ijlal... congrats!

Where were you fishing?

Steve

Benni3

Good job,,, I can't wait to see the next monster you get

ijlal

Thank you guys! Much appreciated!

To tell the truth, my catches are nothing compared to what many of you must have caught around the world. Here, the conditions these fish have been caught in, especially the boats we fish from are quite challenging...

Here's me (on the left of the frame) going to the continental shelf some 35 nautical miles offshore. Imagine getting hooked on to a 500# marlin - A dream I wish to realize one day.

I live 'fishing'!