NEVER...

Started by Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B, November 27, 2016, 05:28:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

LET A DECKIE WORK ON YOUR REEL WHEN HE OFFERS TO HELP  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

bluefish69

I've rebuilt Newell's on the way out in the Morning & still cooked in the Galley.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

you are a different breed Mike!  :)

btw completely forgot you're a deckie...

alantani

you mean like this guy?   ;D

Quote from: WCFLA on January 25, 2014, 03:05:07 PM
Check this out. I laughed pretty good!

Regards,
Dan

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

David Hall

Ouch that one hurt, watching a nice penn senator fly overboard.  He would have benefited from this forum don't you think?

Dominick

It's a good thing there were no AT members on board they would have jumped in to save it.   :D ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Quote from: alantani on November 27, 2016, 05:58:00 PM
you mean like this guy?   ;D
no not that extreme, made laugh tho, but he saw me working on my 500N and i think he cranked the drag and now this part key #52 part #B-990 boss pinion bushing gets shove in too much and it locks. also he ruined the cam...dang! that !@@$$^& *(*(*) (&)(*%R#&_)*&*

at least I learned 2 things #2 found what else can cause the drag lever no too move... ;D :D ;) :)

I am actually more upset with myself...OH WELL!  ;D :D ;) :)

Bill B

That too bad brother.....hope you get it fixed.....now if we could clone Mike for all our trips ;D.....then let them fix the reel.....Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

ez2cdave

Quote from: David Hall on November 27, 2016, 06:01:28 PM
Ouch that one hurt, watching a nice penn senator fly overboard.  He would have benefited from this forum don't you think?

That guy is an UTTER MORON . . . Alan could send him a WRENCH, but he might not know how to use it !!!

bluefish69

If Alan sent him a wrench he would get hurt with it

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

broadway

Now I know why that guy didn't know how to work on his reel... he's on a sailboat, lol.
Dom

Alto Mare

You might be right Dom, he probably never got his hands dirty. :)
Still love the clip though.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Newell Nut

I laugh every time that I see that one. It takes a little bit of patience to tinker with reels.

Gfish

There should some kinda vidio award for Dieter, that really tickeled my twisted sense of humor. He stepped over a line that I've been tempeted by many times. ALRIGHT Dieter! That thing some guys here talk about applies: "get up and walk away", come back to it latter.
Gfish
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Keta

It depends on the deckhand, I took apart an Avet and cleaned the AR system on the deck of a pitching boat using my Leatherman Tool when I was playing deckhand.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain