welcome to penn university!!!!!

Started by alantani, November 28, 2016, 04:59:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reel 224

Man I'll say this mas been an education so far. What is next?

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

ez2cdave

Quote from: Reel 224 on February 03, 2017, 03:31:58 AM
Man, I'll say this has been an education, so far. What is next?

Joe

Joe,

Some things in life are meant to remain mysteries . . .

Be careful what you wish for, you might get it - LOL !

Tight Lines !

Reel 224

"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

PSTNHED

Hello to the Penn University crew!!  I have a question about upgrading Penn Jigmasters that I have. 

The first is a 500 S, red anodized spool, rarely fished:  Tiburon doesn't have a frame & spool kit that will fit it (looking to go to a narrow frame with ~12-15lb braid, fished on a medium action Ugly Stick).  Anyone know of another company that can help with this, and how about internal upgrades?

The second is a No. 500, with the take-down screw on the right side and a bakelite spool:  does anybody have a narrow frame & spool kit; can I safely upgrade the internals; any idea how old this one might be?

Thanks.

RowdyW

PSTNHED, you are under the wrong topic. You need to address your question to Tiburon. They have the frames & spools to fit 500 & 501's. After market parts are not for the Penn Company to deal with. Try the Want to Buy section, the Jigmaster section, or the sellers section under Vintage Offshore Tackle (Randy).