Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike1010, jtwill98, Donnyboat, mww, Gobi King, PRSD, jigmaster501, Hamachi (+ 1 Hidden) and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Carl L

Welcome Mr. Kong !!!

Tiddlerbasher

Hi - welcome from the UK

Gobi King

Quote from: Donnyboat on January 24, 2018, 01:04:25 AM
Hi Kong Wu, & welcome, nice presentation, good people here, cheers don, from sunny Western Australia.

Welcome from super sunny (not) West MI ;-)
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

Crow

Welcome aboard, Kong !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

R.G.007

Rhys joining from Sunshine coast British Columbia Canada.
Just starting sport fishing after 30 years of commercial fishing.
Excellent web site thanks

foakes

Welcome aboard, Rhys —

Look forward to your posts and pics.

What area/town in BC?  —  Great part of the world!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Miles Offshore

First post, thanks for having me. I first saw you on tht several years ago but no longer go there. Im old and retired and fortunate enough to still be doing the offshore thing and hoping i have another few years left in me! Have a slew of internationals from 20's to 130's im looking to service sometime but my first issue will be looking to upgrade the drag on the old senator 9/0 planer rod. Look forward to chattin, thanks again!
Craig Miles
Virginia Beach, Va.

alantani

welcome!  yeah, this place has been keeping me pretty busy.  i still check in on tht.com once in a while.  i also try to post, but for some reason i can't post my long reports anymore.  i keep on coming up with error messages.   :-\

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Alto Mare

Welcome aboard R.G.007 and Miles Offshore, looks like you two gentlemen have been doing the long trips for a while, nice to hear you still have the passion.

Best,

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Miles Offshore

Thanks Shark Hunter and Sal!
Craig Miles
Virginia Beach, Va.

Squiddman71

Just wanted to say hello. Signed up a few days ago, but I have been following the site and getting info. Here for years.  There you have it. 

Decker

Quote from: Squiddman71 on January 30, 2018, 08:43:41 PM
Just wanted to say hello. Signed up a few days ago, but I have been following the site and getting info. Here for years.  There you have it. 

Welcome from Philly, Squiddman!

/Joe

alantani