Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Squiggy, eguinn, PacRat, redfish12, hrgriz, MACflyer, Brendan and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Dominick

Quote from: David 13 on February 16, 2019, 03:17:07 PM

P.S Bear with me this is the first forum I have ever joined

Welcome.  Too bad this is your first forum.  This is the best site.  You have nothing to compare it with.  It does not get any better.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Donnyboat

to all resent new members, welcome from Sunny Western Australia, its not very often Dominic is right, but he is right again.cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

happyhooker

Welcome, David 13, from Minnesota.

Frank

Alto Mare

Welcome David!...you will enjoy it here.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Crow

Glad to have you ! Enjoy !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Squidder77

Hi all. I've been lurking around here for awhile and thought I'd fiinally say hi. I live on the central coast of California, originally from New York. I have really enjoyed this forum for all the reel maintenance tips and ideas. I enjoy fishing and collecting old penn reels and this forum has helped me on more than one occasion. Thanks for having me.
Jay

Donnyboat

Hi Jay , good to have you with us, what reels are you using, & are you fishing from boats or shore, welcome from sunny Western Australia, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Squidder77

Thanks Don. I only fish from shore. I love just being on the beach or fishing off the rocks. I kinda use a rotation of reels. Currently I'm using a Squidder and a surf master that are both static magged, a 180 baymaster, a 155, a 350 level line, a peerless 9m and I also have few Garcia Mitchell 302 a 408 and 406. Along with some other Daiwa spinning reels. I'm currently looking for a new setup for small sharks and rays. Just not sure if I want conventional or spinning. How's fishing in Australia?
Jay

bhale1

Jay,
Hello and welcome....enjoy!
Brett..So. AZ

Benni3

Welcome from Virginia,,,, ;D

TommyD1161

Just wanted to say hello as this is my first post. Found the site & Alan when researching how to service the 6 used TLD 30 2 speed reels I bought last year.  I can't afford to have multiple trolling setups & these reels seem to be affordable & versatile. It didn't take long to see that Alan is the man when it comes to these reels. With his help I have serviced all 6 reels & feel good about the upcoming season. I couldn't have done it without him & am excited to learn a lot from this board as this is all new to me!

TommyD1161

Oh, I'm from Wilmington, Delaware & fish from a boat out of Indian River Inlet, De.

foakes

Welcome aboard, Tommy!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

alantani

glad to have you here!!!!!   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Alto Mare

Hello Tommy, welcome from Philly.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.