Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jigtosser, MarkB, RUSTY OLD COLT, jzumi, Squidh90, Donnyboat, Benni3 and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Bryan Young

Hi Andy and welcome.

I used to live in Frankfurt. I was planning to pick up fishing while over there but the fishing stores closed a little early on most days for me to get over there to ask questions and to purchase gear.

I'll be back in Frankfurt on business in a couple of weeks. Actually Offenbach and staying in Neu Isenburg near the airport, but close enough.

Looking forward to your post.

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Benni3

Welcome from salem va,,,,,, ;D

ez2cdave

Quote from: Bryan Young on September 08, 2019, 03:29:19 PMThose crabs looks delicious!

Jo,

Welcome to the Forum from North Carolina on the East Coast of the United States !

You are among Friends here . . .

Is the water boiling yet, to cook those Crabs ?  LOL !

Tight Lines !

Dave F.

Alto Mare

Welcome from Philadelphia Joe!...Those crabs any good to eat? show a pic of the meat when you get a chance.

Enjoy your stay!

Best,

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Sharkb8

Welcome Jo and Andy from South Australia
Kim

Rich The Tall

Greetings fellow Reel-Huggers!

I'm signing in from sunny Cornwall, UK. (hoping to find out where I can get DAM Quick spares)

Nice to meet you all,
Rich
Fishing is rarely good training for catching, in my experience.........

Crow

Well, Welcome, "Rich the Tall".......from "Crow the Fat", in Illinois !! ;D
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Rich The Tall

foakes

Welcome aboard, Rich --

What type of DQ parts are you looking for?

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Donnyboat

Jo & Andy welcome to both of you, looking forward to your posts, good people on this forum, thanks to Alan & all his good dedicated moderators, from Sunny Western Australia, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Sharkb8

Welcome Rich from South Australia Kim

Rich The Tall

Quote from: foakes on September 17, 2019, 03:29:52 PM
Welcome aboard, Rich --

What type of DQ parts are you looking for?

Best,

Fred

Hello. Thanks for getting back to me Fred and apologies for the long delay in replying to you. I have a few old Quicks; a 2002, a 4001, a 441n , a 550n,  and a 5001. I would like to source the oscillation lever for left hand winding for the 5001 and a lower (cork) drag washer for that model or suggestions on a suitable replacement.
This reel is a recent acquisition and I hope to have it ready for some blue shark trips next year.
Thanks in anticipation,
Rich

foakes

I need a clarification on which oscillation arm you are needing, Rich --

It is easy to misinterpret what someone means on left or right reels --

Do you want to end up with the crank on the left side -- or right side?

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.