Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jtwill98, Donnyboat, mww, Gobi King, PRSD, jigmaster501, Hamachi (+ 1 Hidden) and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Blackfishhead

Hello Everyone.
I've browsed the site for a while and finally decided to join.
I fish both fresh and salt but my love is fresh water bass fishing.
My reel of choice is the (old school) Shimano Bantam.I have many
that I have rebuild and use.
But have many other reels also.
       Tight Lines Don Babbitt
Dayglo
  "There You Go"

Donnyboat

Hi Don, nice to have you with us, great people on this forum, what part of the world, do you live in, welcome from Sunny Western Australia, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Blackfishhead

Thanks
Central Jersey (USA)
By the shore.
Dayglo
  "There You Go"

foakes

Welcome aboard, Don!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Benni3

Welcome from salem va,,,,, ;D

Crow

Hi !, Glad you came !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

bhale1

Welcome Don, Brett from southern Arizona....

David Hall

Alto Mare

Welcome Don, from Phila.
I had a real good friend from Australia that unfortunately is no longer with us for the past couple of years... muss that man.

He contacted me every times he saw that reel on the big site and mentioned if I wanted to grab it for him and send it over. Didn't do many, but always did when he asked.

The point I want to make us that he loved everything about that reel and he was very knowledgeable.

Enjoy your stay... you will like it here.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Sharkb8

Welcome Don from South Australia Kim

Donnyboat

Hi Sal, you still have many good friends in Australia, so Don near the coast, that sounds really handy, keep well cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Alto Mare

Yes I do buddy, didn't mean to eliminate anyone...I have a few that I really care about.
Later bud.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Brewcrafter

Welcome Don from SoCal. - John

happyhooker

Greetings, Don, from Minnesota.

Frank