Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Squiggy, eguinn, PacRat, redfish12, hrgriz, MACflyer, Brendan and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Crow

Nice to meet ya' !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Gfish

Howzit, Steve. You ever fish off that lego-like jetty out in the harbor? Some schools of Black Rockfish ran into me a couple of times there.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Brewcrafter

Welcome Steve from the SoCal Inland Empire - john

Donnyboat

Good Steve, nice to reed your doing up your own reels, what makes you think you need a new spool for your 4/0, welcome from Sunny Western Australia, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Benni3

Welcome from salem va,,,,,,,,, ;D

Bryan Young

Welcome Steve

Please let me know if you have a 113 or 113H. I may have a replacement spool for your reel.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Gobi King

Quote from: GOTTA FISH on April 09, 2020, 02:31:29 AM
Hello all!! 
I checked out this Great Web Site yesterday!  I was very impressed of the knowledge, that you have on here!  I have lots of saltwater gear, I mainly fish saltwater, Crescent City, California  (Pacific Ocean).  Also enjoy fishing Minnesota/Canada, fresh water lakes. 

A neighbor gave me a Penn 4/0 113.  Needs to be taken apart, cleaned and greased/oil, needs new drags, I hope to find a used spool to replace the one I have, it is in poor shape.  I am pretty confident to take this reel apart myself, thanks to your site here!!

Steve

Welcome from West Fichigan!
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

SD853

Hello, ScottD from Murrieta (so cal)
I've read some of the tutorials over the past few years and just impressed with all the great info.
I fish the sport boat fleet from Channel Islands south but mostly San Diego inshore and offshore is my thing. Also, I still fish old star drags for my inshore setups and pretty much 40# and under.
I like to service my own stuff if I can, so this is a great spot!!

Crow

Welcome, glad you found us !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

foakes

Welcome aboard!

Fishing the Channels is always a fun time.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Alto Mare

Hello from Philly, Scott!
Enjoy your stay!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Sharkb8

Welcome Scott from South Australia

Kim

Benni3

Welcome from salem va,,,,,,, ;D

happyhooker

Greetings, Scott, from Minnesota.

Frank