Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hrgriz, Brendan, DolemiteSF0, carpslinger, mackereljoe (+ 1 Hidden) and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Gobi King

Quote from: Weinbauer on May 10, 2021, 09:17:47 PM
Hello,
I am Ernst from Germany and as I am getting close to retirement it is time to get my reels out of the cellar and ready.
20+ years old Abu Abmassadeurs, Pens and a couple of Shimanos.
I am glad that I found this forum.

Greetings
Ernst

Welcome West Michigan, USA.
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

alantani

i retired 4 years ago.  or was it 5.  oh, hell, i dunno, it's just great to be retired.  anyway, welcome!!!!!   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Wompus Cat

Hello,
I am Ernst from Germany and as I am getting close to retirement it is time to get my reels out of the cellar and ready.

Greetings
Ernst

WHAT ? NO DAM REELS ?

Willkomen ,Herr  Ernst

From Deep in the Heart Of Texas, U.S.A.

I did not know Germans ever Retired . ;D

If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

Donnyboat

Hi Ernst, what size are your reels, were do you intend to fish over there, welcome from Sunny Western Australia, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Brewcrafter

Wilkommen Ernst from Southern California!  It will be easy to remember your name since I had an Uncle Ernst that lived in Marburg.  Enjoy the forum we are glad you are here! - john

Weinbauer

Quote from: Wompus Cat on May 11, 2021, 01:55:05 AM
Hello,

Greetings
Ernst

WHAT ? NO DAM REELS ?

Willkomen ,Herr  Ernst

I have only 2 DAM reels. There is a guy in Germany who has a collection of 6000 German reels,
You need to store the site and show it to your wife when she complains about your reels  :)

http://www.angelrollen-heilemacher.de/index.html

(Go to Gallerie) and than click weiter on the pictures

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Wompus Cat

WHAT ? NO DAM REELS ?

Willkomen ,Herr  Ernst

[/quote]

I have only 2 DAM reels. There is a guy in Germany who has a collection of 6000 German reels,
You need to store the site and show it to your wife when she complains about your reels  :)

http://www.angelrollen-heilemacher.de/index.html

(Go to Gallerie) and than click weiter on the pictures
[/quote]

WOW !!!

You need to click Weiter (Forward)  repeatedly to see all the Rods/Reels this guy has .
Click  on zurück to go back .

If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

foakes

Welcome aboard, Ernst!

From the Sierra Nevadas of the West Coast, USA.

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Sharkb8

Welcome Ernst from south Australia

Kim

Weinbauer

Thanks to everybody for the warm welcome!

Jaygrubby

Hello from Pensacola Florida!

Donnyboat

Hi Jay, nice to have you with us, tell us what reels you have including models, were you intend to fish, beach, boat, & so on, have you restored any reels yet, if not used digital photos as you go, then refer back to them, when placing the reel back together, Welcome from Sunny Western Australia, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !