Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ExcessiveAngler, hrgriz, Brendan, DolemiteSF0, carpslinger (+ 1 Hidden) and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Brewcrafter

Welcome Mark from up the road from you a piece in the Inland Empire! - john

ez2cdave

Quote from: alantani on December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM
december 3rd, 2008 - i don't know how you found me, but welcome to the new board.  it was started just today. 

alan

13 years later . . .

Alan,

"Even a blind squirrel finds a nut, once in a while" . . . LOL !

Tight Lines !

Dave F.

Hoosier81

Hello I'm Travis I just joined this last week and this is my first post! Born and raised here in Indiana but in a couple years moving to Indonesia looking forward to advice and reading Alan's wonder repair articles.

foakes

Welcome aboard, Travis!

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

RowdyW

Welcome from SE Fl.             Rudy

Wompus Cat

Welcome from Central Texas.
If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

Brewcrafter

Welcome  Travis! - john

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Donnyboat

Hi Dave F,& Travis, what reels do you have Travis, do you fish salt water, beach or boat, or fresh water, welcome from Sunny Western Australia, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Hoosier81

Quote from: Donnyboat on November 28, 2021, 02:01:17 PM
Hi Dave F,& Travis, what reels do you have Travis, do you fish salt water, beach or boat, or fresh water, welcome from Sunny Western Australia, cheers Don.
Donnyboat,
I actually have another post asking what to get.
Currently what I got this summer by some luck are the following
Zebco Cardinal a ton of the 4's and 2 7's and 1 6
Penn spinfisher vi 6500
Penn squidder 140
Penn senator 4/0 but its the new China made one
Ambassadeur 5000, 6000 these are the old ones made in sweden
Right now the plan is to do beach, Boat and Freshwater when the move happens to Indonesia
Currently I am land locked in the middle of USA so Freshwater boat panfish, Bass & Northern pike mostly

ez2cdave

Quote from: Donnyboat on November 28, 2021, 02:01:17 PM

Hi, Travis !

I fish Beach & Pier, salt water only, with Pier fishing being my favorite !

Tight Lines !

Dave F.

Midway Tommy

Welcome from the Heartland, Travis. Nice to see you've had experience with top quality spinners.  8)
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

jrhall86

Hello all. My name is john and i am a long time viewer, first time posting. I am writing out of the Raleigh/Morehead City NC area. All saltwater all the time. Nice to meet you.

RowdyW

Welcome John, from SE FL.          Rudy

foakes

Welcome aboard, John!

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.