Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hrgriz, MACflyer, Steve V., Jigtosser, Brendan, DolemiteSF0 (+ 1 Hidden) and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

foakes

Welcome aboard, Mark!

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

bhale1

Bill B

Good to have you here Mark.  Bill, SoCal mountains
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Faced2much

Hello guys, just wanted to say hi for my first post and would like to introduce myself. I'm Steve/Steven or faced2much call me whichever... I'm from San Diego, CA and I'm a fish fiend I like to fish for whatever bites. I Just got a penn Jigmaster 500 that I want to hot rod slowly but surely and had to come to the right place for some questions and parts. 🤙💪

The tug is the drug

Wompus Cat

Welcome from Deep in The Heart Of TEXAS.......
Ask away ,you are in the right place .
If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

Donnyboat

Hi Steve, and welcome from sunny western Australia, good people here man, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Brewcrafter

Steve - Welcome from the SoCal Inland Empire.  Down in San Diego you will have plenty of opportunity to use a hotrodded Jiggy. = john

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Jigmastah808

Hi everyone, I'm from Oahu, HI and really enjoy servicing the old Penn conventionals as well as using them to fish. I enjoy dunking for small game but especially like Menpachi whipping. Still waiting to catch my first ulua though! My first goal would be to get my hands on a 3" Super Jigmaster Kit and hotrod it.

foakes

Welcome aboard, JM808!

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Crow

Bill B

Steve, welcome.  Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Jaso

Hello all and thank you for letting me join the forum! I'm from Helsinki, Finland and have been collecting fishing reels, rods snd lures all my life. Mostly ABU reels made in Svängsta. Records, Ambassadeurs, Abumatics and Cardinals. I also have a soft spot for quality worm gear driven spinning reels, Penn SS& Z series, D.A.M. Quick's, Green Cardinals 33-77, black Cardinals 52-57,Suverän, Italian Alcedo's, and now I finally found the Shakespeare Royal Maroon series. I just bought a 1969 2062 EB missing a handle. It would be great if anyone had a spare handle for sale? Also special hello to all in Oz as we are moving down under in a few months time!
Regards
Jaso