Small Tackle Box - Poplar Wood

Started by mmayo, December 13, 2016, 05:49:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmayo

S O L D

This small (10 3/4" x 6 1/2 x 5") tackle box is ready to fish. It holds two Plano 3500 trays and is finished with five coats of System Three spar varnish. The tackle box has stainless steel hardware throughout. It features box joint joinery. The sale price is $50 plus USPS large flat rate shipping if $18.75.  

Please send an EMAIL to MLMAYO2@VERIZON.NET

Kites fly the highest against the wind, not with it.

coastal_dan

Oh jeez, your killing me!  I'll take it ;)  I'll shoot you an email.
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

thorhammer

Gorgeous piece, Mark, and going to the right guy.

coastal_dan

Perfect East Coast Day Box...hold some lead, rigs, and leader plus a pair of pliers.  Can't wait!  ;D
Dan from Philadelphia...

coastal_dan

I'm blown away, this little box is a work of art...can't wait to get it a little bloody 😜  Thanks again!
Dan from Philadelphia...

Fishamen7

Hello Mark

Do you have any more boxes available in this size?

Thanks Jason

mmayo

I can make them anytime you are willing to buy one.  I suggest African mahogany for the wood.

Fishamen7

Hello mark
The boxes look very nice I would like to purchase one of these smaller boxes.
I take your suggestion on the African mahogany. I have paypal if that works for you.
I also have a APO address

Thanks
Jason

mmayo

Please email me to get started. Today is 8/2 and in Saturday 8/4 I travel 3 hrs to buy wood. If you act quickly I can buy your wood this weekend and get started on your box. The next time I'll be near the wood store will be in three weeks.

I require a 50% deposit to begin. If you live in CA I need 7.5% tax. Shipping is $19 flat rate large box in CONUS.

MLMAYO2@VERIZON.NET

Thanks

Mark

Donnyboat

Well Mark, that is a proffectional job, very talented, the little one that Dan brought, is solid enough to sit on, & it could`nt go to a better man, postage to Australia, would be to high, thanks for showing, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

mmayo

Quote from: mmayo on August 02, 2018, 10:21:17 PM
Please email me to get started. Today is 8/2 and in Saturday 8/4 I travel 3 hrs to buy wood. If you act quickly I can buy your wood this weekend and get started on your box. The next time I'll be near the wood store will be in three weeks.

I require a 50% deposit to begin. If you live in CA I need 7.5% tax. Shipping is $19 flat rate large box in CONUS.

MLMAYO2@VERIZON.NET

Thanks

Working on this box now. This was accomplished today starting with a 4/4 board that I resawed down to near 3/8" and then drum sanded to 3/8".

More work soon...