How to work with hollow spectra-tricks and techniques

Started by bill19803, December 14, 2016, 08:45:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill19803

even  if the  jersey headboat owners   resist it   spectra  is here to  stay. working  with  hollow spectra  the first time s  is  nasty. If  there  are  some  guys near philly  im  willing  to  show   how  its  done,  and  give you most of the tools  to  do it  with.  end loops,  line  splices,  top  shots  and the techniques  and suppliers that will  save you time  angst and money. It took me a long  time  to get it mostly figured  out  now  its time to share and pay it foreward.

im  located   5  miles  south of  pa/de  border  along   i-95. any time  after the  holidays  days, nites  or weekends is  fine  with  me. if  we  can  put together  a  group  of  guys im  ok  with that   or individually  if need  be.

yes i have an  ulterior  motive- to get  more  guys  using hollow spectra  so   NJ head  boat operators  will accept  its use  and to pay back  this  group  for all  the  help  and  parts  that have been so freely given me.

let  me  know  if you are interested   and  we can see  if we can get a group  together.
tight  lines
bill

coastal_dan

Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...