River Rats reel repair

Started by RatzReelz, December 24, 2016, 08:32:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RatzReelz

I've been lurking around here for awhile and really like the fellowship and good info on this site. You've done good Alan! And now to introduce myself a little better.
We are a full service reel repair shop in Carbon Hill Alabama. We have been in business going on 34 years and we specialize more in the fresh water reels than the whale winches some of you guys work on. I don't think we have big enough sledge hammers to work on those things!!!!!!! ;D
Anyway I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone better and if we can help anyone in any kind of way please let us know as I'm sure we may need help along the way.

Thanks for the great site !
Jarrett Tempus owner RiverRats reel repair

David Hall

alantani

welcome!!!! feel free to post up any photos you want, your contact info, rates, pretty much anything you want that you thing might help out your business and we can sticky it.  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

handi2

Hello and welcome Jarrett.

What area of Alabama are you located? I'm right below you in Pensacola, Gulf Breeze. Sometimes I am in need of odd parts for Baitcasting reels.

Keith
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Alto Mare

Welcome Jarrett, you should make a nice addition.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

foakes

Thanks, Jarrett -- and welcome --

If we can help you also from time to time -- just let us know.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Shark Hunter

Welcome Jarrett.
Glad to have you aboard. ;)
Life is Good!

RatzReelz

We are located in the small town of Carbon Hill which is about 50 miles NW of Birmingham right off interstate 22.

Thanks Alan I'll get on that

Bryan Young

Welcome Jarrett.

Good to have you.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Tiddlerbasher