Caution:Shield your eyes before viewing

Started by Maxed Out, December 30, 2016, 03:08:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broadway

Ted,
  Thanks for the "sneak peek", lol.  I can't wait to use the green for starboard side trolling rods and the red for port side rods.  If anyone screws it up now they walk the plank!
I absolutely love the look of your builds and think you knocked it outta the park with these kits. They look like they're on steroids with that eccentric lever.
Can't wait for the day a monster bass jumps on and make them sing... That is if Lou saved some bass for the rest of us in the Northeast. ;)
Thanks for doing this Ted,
Dom

ExcessiveAngler

Quote from: Maxed Out on December 30, 2016, 03:08:19 AMFinally had success at a better plating shop and got some parts back. I'm just starting to fiddle with these, so I'll add more as I go. 5 colors may take a while  ;D ;D

First off none of this would be possible without Alan Tani and the Ohana and all the great custom components made by some very talented people. I am not one of them. My parts are figments of my imagination, and brought to life by a local "one man shop" machinist trying to scratch out a living. His talent goes beyond my relm of thinking, but somehow he puts my thought into real parts. I'm still pinching myself.

P.S. sorry no AT wrench in the picture, I gifted it to Chris, my machinist

Now off to dungeon I go to build me some frankenreels.

Here is a narrow cortez 4/0 to start the mayhem.
Wow, oh wow, oh wowwy lol!
Just does not cease to amaze me, some of the creations, I find in this awesome place!
I think it's about time, I start selling off some reels I'm not using lol!
That deep blue color, is truly something else!!!
It really is just gorgeous!