113h foam knob with matching blade

Started by Maxed Out, March 25, 2024, 01:22:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ExcessiveAngler

Quote from: steelfish on April 05, 2024, 07:45:44 PM
Quote from: ExcessiveAngler on April 05, 2024, 07:37:29 PMIf nobody happens to jump at the other one, any chance of grabbing the other too? that's if nobody else claims it right away! I'm going to build a 146 CC conversion, even if it kills me lol.
I may never have a shot at this unbelievable opportunity again!
Matt

buy once cry once !! nice move Matt

you wont regret ever getting both handles, I have few products from Ted and are great quality and comfort, a handle assembly with blade + foam knob for 113h, another one for 112h /jigmaster, plus some handle blades with no knob for 113h and jiggies.

Trust me, ever since I joined, I've had nothing, but setback after setback!
But one thing I've learned is not to be greedy, but sometimes certain opportunities only knock once. I've been dying to get my hands on one of these handles since seeing John's ice blue creations from Tom and Ted!
Honestly, sometimes it's all I think about lol.

Maxed Out

No problem Matt. Both are yours.

We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

ExcessiveAngler

Quote from: Maxed Out on April 05, 2024, 09:40:07 PMNo problem Matt. Both are yours.

Really? Wow wow...!!! Thank you kindly, that is so awesome Ted! I can't use any emojis to really show any emotions, but might be a good thing lol. Might be a river flooding through here Lol! Already had an earthquake today, so it truly, must be one of those days lol.
I honestly and truly wanted to build an ice blue reel, and I still do! but I really dug that black and red black one, you did for
your tribute to Sal the other day!
Not sure if it had to do anything with the video of the contest. Knew Sal was from Philadelphia also. I used to go there every weekend with my father, to visit my grand folks, in Yaden. Used to see all the trolley cars and the cobblestone roads, and then neatly built row homes and beautiful stone houses. Then the ships and all the smoke, and soot in the air, from the refineries/yards when coming over that bridge. I was always trying to count the bridge sections, as they bumped under us, where they were sealed lol. My grandfather always had some kind of Penn reel for us to take home. I'll Never forget, walking through the house, to the kitchen and seeing the hanging beads(door)across the doorway to the kitchen. But well before that, all you could smell was fresh bread Resonating through the house, the minute you hit the porch and opened the front door.
I don't know if it's just me, or if I'm getting a little older and wishy-washy(stole that one lol) but when that video ended the other day, it just, it Really hit me hard!

Rocket Dog

I just came back from spring break with the family. No fishing on this trip, but I was happy to pick up the mail from the neighbor to find a nice package from Ted.

Definitely high craftsmanship on these parts.

Rocket Dog

Pix

Swami805

Nice, the albacore is something special too!
Do what you can with that you have where you are

thorhammer

Get 'em while you can, folks. They are on point. Got my Ted box of goodies today. The man is a treasure.

Maxed Out

This one is for Wayne's 349h. Specially made for his big paws !!

Maxed Out

SOLD.....This jigmaster handle up for grabs. Just finished it this morning. My favorite thing about these smaller log knobs is it's very comfy to reel with index finger on top, and pinky on the very bottom !! Don't try that with any other knob !! $60+$8 shipping

El Pescador

Quote from: Maxed Out on April 09, 2024, 05:17:02 AMThis one is for Wayne's 349h. Specially made for his big paws !!

And Ted's Black Beast arrived yesterday!!!!

The FIT is perfect!

And the wrapping to protect my new Foam handle for MY 349H reel is DELICIOUS!!!!!

Albacore with pieces of SMOKED SALMON from the Pacific Northwest, specially caught by our very own TED!!!!

Ted, I will be enjoying your canned Albacore WELL BEFORE I attach your new MONSTER Foam Handle to my Penn 349H and do some fishing next time in Baja / Cabo.  Where's Dominick these days????

Thanks Ted,

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Maxed Out

Maxed Out

...and the last 2 (for now) going out to Rogan (Rich) in Arizona