New style shift lever

Started by Maxed Out, January 05, 2017, 01:50:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

just got to the snail mail and there they were.  very impressive work!!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

PacRat

Ted,
I'll need:
One (1) Black
Two (2) Silver
One (1) Gold
...for now.
Thanks
Mike

BigRed4/0

Quote from: Maxed Out on January 09, 2017, 11:15:05 PM

Just met with my machinist this morning, and next batch of new levers will be going to the plater on Monday. Should be ready to fill orders before end of this month.

Please post your requests in this thread and you'll get notification as soon as they're ready to go

Same 5 colors ....PLUS NEW ADDED COLOR OPTION.....GOLD !!

Yep, colors will be Silver, Red, Black, Green, Ice Blue, and Gold

I'll take a Red one as soon as they are ready

JRD

Do you have any plans to make these a little longer? I have a couple of reels that really want the 21 - 49 length lever in order to work well.

Aiala

Ted, please put me down for one (1) red and one (1) silver.

Thanks!  :)

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Maxed Out

Quote from: Aiala on January 10, 2017, 02:34:03 AM
Ted, please put me down for one (1) red and one (1) silver.

Thanks!  :)

~A~

Will do Aiala

I sent you a green lever for your Lee Pro, hope it made it to you 8)
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

mley1

Beautiful levers!! I got mine in the mail today, and it's GORGEOUS on my 113H build!! It works wonderfully. Now all I need to put on is one of Alans handles.

Good luck fishing,

Marty

Yogi_fish808

Quote from: BigRed4/0 on January 10, 2017, 12:13:23 AM

Just met with my machinist this morning, and next batch of new levers will be going to the plater on Monday. Should be ready to fill orders before end of this month.

Please post your requests in this thread and you'll get notification as soon as they're ready to go

Don't forget you also want an SS double dog bridge. drag kit, SS handle arm, Cortez plates...etc, etc, etc. i'm sorry in advance for introducing you to this site haha.

RowdyW

Quote from: mley1 on January 10, 2017, 02:48:37 AM
Beautiful levers!! I got mine in the mail today, and it's GORGEOUS on my 113H build!! It works wonderfully. Now all I need to put on is one of Alans handles.

It looks like your star wheel is on backwards. Part numbers inward. The more rounded edges outward.  ;D

mley1

Quote from: RowdyW on January 10, 2017, 07:55:22 AM
Quote from: mley1 on January 10, 2017, 02:48:37 AM

It looks like your star wheel is on backwards. Part numbers inward. The more rounded edges outward.  ;D
Oooops! Thanks for pointing that out. Rookie mistake on my part. I also neglected to put the plastic washer on between the nut and lever. I'll fix that today.
Good luck fishing,

Marty

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

please put me down for 7 silver and 7 black, thanks!

btw is the baja/us 113 shift lever in the works?

BigRed4/0

Quote from: Yogi_fish808 on January 10, 2017, 06:45:35 AM
Quote from: BigRed4/0 on January 10, 2017, 12:13:23 AM

Don't forget you also want an SS double dog bridge. drag kit, SS handle arm, Cortez plates...etc, etc, etc. i'm sorry in advance for introducing you to this site haha.

Lol yeah I'll get all that in time. If I can find red Cortez plates for cheap lol. I already got drag kit and ceramic bearings. Just need SS everything else lol

borchcl

Ted, I can use one each in gold and silver and two in black. Thanks for coming up with these, they add a nice touch to these reels. No rush, whenever it works for you.
Regards,
Charlie

Maxed Out

Quote from: Potiguar - AKA MeL B on January 10, 2017, 11:39:55 AM
please put me down for 7 silver and 7 black, thanks!

btw is the baja/us 113 shift lever in the works?

Hi Mel, I notice the only difference is the shape of the cutout for the eccentric. Should be no problem to make that happen. How many and which color ??

-Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

hi ted! just 2 silver and 2 black (113 USA) for me + the 7s and 7b (113H)...thanks!