New style shift lever

Started by Maxed Out, January 05, 2017, 01:50:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxed Out

Quote from: Potiguar - AKA MeL B on January 10, 2017, 09:51:18 PM
hi ted! just 2 silver and 2 black (113 USA) for me + the 7s and 7b (113H)...thanks!

Got it Mel, I'll meet up with Chris on Thursday and make it happen

-Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Maxed Out

Just gave 2 thumbs up on updated design change from Chris (My machinist) which will allow more room for offset handle arms. Same basic design, just thinned down a bit. The illustration shows one o-ring slot, but of course there is 2. The original design on the right, new lower profile lever on the left. Sorry for fuzzy pic, but it's all I have for now.

-Ted

BigRed4/0

Quote from: Maxed Out on January 10, 2017, 10:11:56 PM
Just gave 2 thumbs up on updated design change from Chris (My machinist) which will allow more room for offset handle arms. Same basic design, just thinned down a bit. The illustration shows one o-ring slot, but of course there is 2. The original design on the right, new lower profile lever on the left. Sorry for fuzzy pic, but it's all I have for now.

-Ted

Still looks awesome Ted! Can't wait wait to get one in my hands!

foakes

Just got (3) shift levers from Ted -- these are unbelievable...

Guess I should start building up some reels for personal use.

From Tom at Cortez -- Couple of narrow Jigs, couple of 99 sizers -- then put together this beautiful Blue Ribbon Squidder Jr from Tom also.

Parts from Bryan & Alan.

Thank You for the great products, Gentlemen!

We are more fortunate than we know.

Cannot take any of this for granted -- these products are remarkable.

Best Always,

Fred

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Aiala

Quote from: Maxed Out on January 10, 2017, 02:38:51 AM
Will do, Aiala...
I sent you a green lever for your Lee Pro, hope it made it to you! 8)

Ted, it sure did, and omigosh, lookee here:

Simply stunning, eh what?? Now that's a 99! Thank you so much!  :D

~A~

I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Fishamen7

Can you put me down for 3 levers for jigmaster 1 red 1 silver and 1 black when available

Mahalo

Jason

Maxed Out

Are you kidding me ??  .....That's gotta be the hottest looking Jigmaster in the galaxy !! Do you have a warm fuzzy feeling Aiala ??...that's Carl Newell giving you a big bear hug.  8) 8)

Jason, gotcha covered. Should be about 3 weeks and I'll have them ready.

Fred, you have squirreled away some components that are now unobtainium (word Fred invented, please refer to Websters "Ohana" dictionary). Can't wait to see what's in store.

-Ted

BigRed4/0

Quote from: Maxed Out on January 12, 2017, 12:12:33 AM
Are you kidding me ??  .....That's gotta be the hottest looking Jigmaster in the galaxy !! Do you have a warm fuzzy feeling Aiala ??...that's Carl Newell giving you a big bear hug.  8) 8)

Jason, gotcha covered. Should be about 3 weeks and I'll have them ready.

Fred, you have squirreled away some components that are now unobtainium (word Fred invented, please refer to Websters "Ohana" dictionary). Can't wait to see what's in store.

-Ted

So if we want to buy one. We just state it on here correct? Or do we send you a PM with our Email?

Maxed Out

So if we want to buy one. We just state it on here correct? Or do we send you a PM with our Email?
[/quote]

Please post your requests for new levers right here on this thread and I'll contact you as soon as this batch is ready.

Ted

RowdyW

Ted, everybody seems to forget to put the nylon washer under the screw for the lever.  ??? ???         Rudy

Alto Mare

Gorgeous reel Aiala, Ted's lever really brings it out.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Monty8140

I would like 1 silver and 1 black, Thanks

RUSTY OLD COLT

Put me down for 2 silver jigmaster levers when they are ready

Yogi_fish808

Awesome green 99 Aiala! Love the Lee pro plates and Ted's shift lever.

Aloha,
Kyle

Islandgypsy

Ted, after plowing snow the last three days, finally got around to installing the two you sent..I'm hooked! (2) more silver and (2) more red. Thanks, Greg