New style shift lever

Started by Maxed Out, January 05, 2017, 01:50:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swami805

I could use 6 when they're ready 2 blue 1 silver 1 black 1 green 1 red.   Thanks Ted
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Maxed Out

Just got the lower profile prototype that should work with all or most offset arms. Here is the new lever on a Pro Gear 454 with offset handle arm. Still a solid 3/8 clearance. This will be the lever design from here on out, whether you have offset or flat handle arms.

.... Please continue to post your requests on this thread. Should be about 3 weeks and I'll be shipping out the new batch.
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Jeffro

Looking great!  My request:  2 silver, 1 blue, 1 red.

mley1

I'd like another black one please.
Good luck fishing,

Marty

pompano joe

I got the Red 1st gen. From Keith...please send me the new style for offset handles in Silver please!
Pompano Joe

mitch27

Hi Ted , Well I'm in . 1 red 2 black 1 silver . Thanks for making these for us .   mitch27                                                                                                                                                                                                         

STRIPER LOU

(REVISED) Hey Ted, got a few installed the other day and they look great. Excellent work!

Please put me down for more (2) blue
                                          (2) red
                                          (1) black
                                          (2) green
                                          (1) gold

If its possible to get them all with black "O" rings that would be great. If not that's OK too as their going to look great no matter what.
Your work is appreciated and thanks for offering these!
best regard's,  ..  Lou

Maxed Out

Quote from: STRIPER LOU on January 18, 2017, 01:14:53 AM
Hey Ted, got a few installed the other day and they look great. Excellent work!

Please put me down for more (2) blue
                                          (1) red
                                          (1) black
                                          (2) green
                                          (1) gold

If its possible to get them all with black "O" rings that would be great. If not that's OK too as their going to look great no matter what.
Your work is appreciated and thanks for offering these!
best regard's,  ..  Lou

Thanks Lou, and I have extra black O-rings so every lever will have the black ones for sure. Colored O-rings will be an added option and thrown in for no charge. I'll have better matching color O-rings this next go round.

I'm picking up the next batch of levers tomorrow and sending to plater this week, so 2-3 weeks and we will be back in business.

-Ted

Alto Mare

Ted, it has been a rough winter so far, I had a concelletions on one of my projects at the last minute and my cookie jar is almost empty. If you don't mind, put a couples aside for me, maybe two of each for all colors. if you have any old style, I take those as well, but as I've said, you will need to wait a little until I put some cookies back in that jar.
If you need to move these, I understand and please don't worry.

Thanks Ted!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Maxed Out

No problem Sal. I'll put the stuff on lay-away for you. I'll bury it all in a coffee can so nobody else can get at em. They'll be 2 paces west of the 4th blueberry bush, just in case something happens between now and then.

Ted

Dominick

Quote from: Maxed Out on January 18, 2017, 06:42:28 AM
No problem Sal. I'll put the stuff on lay-away for you. I'll bury it all in a coffee can so nobody else can get at em. They'll be 2 paces west of the 4th blueberry bush, just in case something happens between now and then.

Ted
Huh?  I checked the blueberry bush last night.  ;D There was nothing there.  How big are your paces?   ::) Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

swill88

Quote from: Dominick on January 18, 2017, 06:16:27 PM

Ted
Huh?  I checked the blueberry bush last night.  ;D There was nothing there.  How big are your paces?   ::) Dominick

Ted has the same pace as me Dominick... you just got there too late :-X

Maxed Out

Quote from: Dominick on January 18, 2017, 06:16:27 PM

Ted
Huh?  I checked the blueberry bush last night.  ;D There was nothing there.  How big are your paces?  ::) Dominick

Sorry Dom, forgot to mention "true west" ;D ;D. Using magnetic reading on your compass would have you 6" off from the spot.  8) -Ted

Dan-J

Ted,   The old style levers arrived in the mail late today.....   I put them on a Cortez JM and a 500s that took some donated parts from the Cortez build.   They look great.   I will need 2 more silver new style levers and 1 in red.

Tried to add a photo and IE crashes every time.....  Worked with Firefox..

Maxed Out

Very nice Dan. Both reels look great. That 501 is just plain mean looking. I can see you've been shopping here on the forum by looking at that 501 you built. Love it !!

....and I'd like to see a pic of that silver beach before you start modifying it. You may have a early model worthy of keeping all original.

-Ted