New style shift lever

Started by Maxed Out, January 05, 2017, 01:50:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxed Out

Quote from: BigRed4/0 on January 20, 2017, 08:16:17 PM
PUT ME DOWN FOR 2 Red for US 113 please

My apologies Mr. Red, everything went to the plater yesterday. just black and silver on the first small batch of 15. Other colors can definitely be done in the very near future. I'm planning another run of levers before end of Feb. and we can do red us113 levers in that run.

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Maxed Out

Quote from: mhc on January 20, 2017, 07:19:26 AM
Quote from: Maxed Out on January 19, 2017, 08:06:42 PM
Quote from: mhc on January 19, 2017, 12:24:58 PM
Hi Ted,
Nice work with the design of these, and then the refinement to reduce the profile (and wide range of color choice). Do you ship these gems to international members? I seem to remember the first 4/0 spacer bars were US shipping only.
Thanks,
Mike

hi Mike, thanks for the inquiry. I am working on facilitating shipping across the pond. One way or another we'll make it happen.

-Ted

Thanks Ted,
I would like;
2 Red
1 Blue
1 Silver
No hurry at all - we can talk about the details when they turn up & you have caught up with the orders.  
Thanks again
Mike

now... what was it?... 4 paces west of the 2nd blueberry.... and watch out for Dominick....OK, got it!

Got it Mike, shipping will not be an issue at all...... and yes, 4 paces due west, but now I forgot which bush  ;) ;)

Maxed Out

FYI, new levers fit the jigmaster and up, including 113h. All have the exact same original equipment Penn lever(#66). The new lever fits them all. Toms jiggys and 4/0's, Accurate reels, Pro gear, Lee Pro, etc.

It is not compatible with the smaller penns like squidder
. Tom H makes the sweet squidder levers for all you squidder fans out there. (Cortez Conversions)

-Ted

BigRed4/0

Quote from: Maxed Out on January 21, 2017, 01:37:56 AM
Quote from: BigRed4/0 on January 20, 2017, 08:16:17 PM
PUT ME DOWN FOR 2 Red for US 113 please

My apologies Mr. Red, everything went to the plater yesterday. just black and silver on the first small batch of 15. Other colors can definitely be done in the very near future. I'm planning another run of levers before end of Feb. and we can do red us113 levers in that run.

Ted

Ok no worries. I'll just keep checking back until I see that your making red ones again.

-Matthew

mikeysm

Ted i need one of silver, one of red, one of ice blue, and one of gold.

Michael

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

can't wait to get mine especially the US 113s. hey ted! photo, with lever installed on the US 113, did it huh? more interests ;D :D ;) :)

thanks for doing this!

Yogi_fish808

When the next batch is ready I'll take 1 in black. Thank you very much Ted!

Aloha,
Kyle

fishhawk

1 RED (WHEN AVAILABLE) 1 SILVER FOR JIGMASTER
THANKS
MARK

Maxed Out

Thanks to the Ohana for all their support. 8) 8)

Please continue posting lever requests on this thread.....Should be about a week and the new levers will be back from anodizing and ready to ship.

-Ted

handi2

I think you have me down for 2 red and 1 ice blue.

If you have extra ill take 5 silver too!!

Keith
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Alto Mare

2 each in every color for me, Thanks!
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

vilters

Ted,

1 silver for Baja special (will take black if no silver avail)
1 red
1 green

thanks for making these available, Steve

Dan-J

Ted,   I will take 2 silver, 1 red and 1 black.   I posted here and also mentioned this in a PM. 

theluckpusher

please put me down for:
113h - 4 black
113h - 2 Red

thanks Sean Maguire - Love the 4/0 Magnum you sold me!!!
"To Hell with Luck, I'll bring the Luck with Me." ---Hemingway

Maxed Out

I'm counting about 50 requests for silver so far, and not sure how many is in this batch. I think it's 60. I have more going to anodize next week, so if I run out of silver, rest assured I'll have more very soon, so please continue to post requests on this thread.

Thanks to all -Ted